Thelifeofclaire_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t cope with 2 under 2. I’m here for the toxic positivity as she tries to get through that. Try fitting in your work outs around a barely toddler and a newborn’s needs love. Going to be a wild ride. Strap in and pray the new baby is a good sleeper 😂

Reactions: 14
She won’t cope with 2 under 2. I’m here for the toxic positivity as she tries to get through that. Try fitting in your work outs around a barely toddler and a newborn’s needs love. Going to be a wild ride. Strap in and pray the new baby is a good sleeper 😂
Just worth noting, her twin strapped her two kids into the pram once, it was around 12 degrees outside and walked them from their place to Eastlands and back just so she could say she’d walked a half marathon once - and then casually mentioned she almost felt a little guilty when they were complaining about being cold but sometimes “mums have to put themselves first”. NOTHING gets in the way of these morons and their workouts!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestions:
thelifeofclaire_ Another bub on the way, ahhhmazing is what she'll say.
thelifeofclaire_ Hide ya kids, hide ya life but buy everything I link you to or else I'll cry!
thelifeofclaire_ 2 kids under 2, how will Claire do?
thelifeofclaire_ No more lashes, but haven't stopped my giant clothing haul stashes

Just worth noting, her twin strapped her two kids into the pram once, it was around 12 degrees outside and walked them from their place to Eastlands and back just so she could say she’d walked a half marathon once - and then casually mentioned she almost felt a little guilty when they were complaining about being cold but sometimes “mums have to put themselves first”. NOTHING gets in the way of these morons and their workouts!
They have a problem lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestions:
thelifeofclaire_ Another bub on the way, ahhhmazing is what she'll say.
thelifeofclaire_ Hide ya kids, hide ya life but buy everything I link you to or else I'll cry!
thelifeofclaire_ 2 kids under 2, how will Claire do?
thelifeofclaire_ No more lashes, but haven't stopped my giant clothing haul stashes

They have a problem lol.
All great! I'm voting the first one!

Reactions: 2
Oh and forgot to post this one too.

Isn’t Claire lucky that things just worked out well for her.

Not that she would ever admit it doesn’t, unless it’s a migraine.
She is an instant migraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Can't time pregnancies"

Um.. news flash, Claire... sorry to break it to you, but...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Can't time pregnancies"

Um.. news flash, Claire... sorry to break it to you, but...
Does she not understand how the birds and the bees work? Better be careful Claire, you definitely wouldn’t survive 3 under 3 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she's one of those people who doesn't believe in contraception so she just doesn't take any, and thinks that babies will come when the time is right?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also posting!!
How good was this?! Also saying that “she considers” 8 months to be a long time. No, it’s really not. I get that not everyone is in a position to take a year (or more!) but given she is taking a year this time, there’s got to be another factor at play.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.