thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s where I think it is, it will be a beautiful home and looking forward to seeing the renovation and her decorating and DIY tips. Those houses have much more character than her old one.

That’s where I think her account is strong, I can’t be bothered with all the β€˜hi...’ stories or the posing (or the dodgy raffle).

Reactions: 2
I would have used the old curtains for painting dust sheets ! No need for the bin bag just take to the tip and put in the recycling curtain bin! Wasteful renovating as per with her. Just saying

Just found it and it's definitely not the type of house I thought she'd go for.

I'm actually surprised she stayed in that area after making such a big song and dance about moving to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 1
I quite like her new house as it has so much potential and its in a nice part of town. An 80's doer-upper is right up my street. Look forward to seeing the progress they make.

Reactions: 2
I think she has lovely taste and her homes always look beautiful. It's just her that's annoying... Constantly looking at herself in the camera and talking quietly. Just forget the stories Jo and do the house

Reactions: 4
Feel like we need a rave thread as what they've done with the gohenry swipe ups is amazing.

Reactions: 7
Search in Rightmove sold prices for a 5 bed in the first half of the postcode for Fife maternity hospital πŸ˜‰

the garden is lovely but I’m incredibly underwhelmed by the look of the house inside and out 😳
I agree; the garden is lovely but the house itself is awful.

Is that not the point of a renovation? I think it's great to see the house improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It looks cosy like it’s a homely house will be good seeing it improve x