Thefoldinglady

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foldinglady has over 500,000 followers and a blue tick on Instagram.

Today she has brazenly posted these to her stories. Personally I find them rather rude and actually a bit of a cheek.

Does anyone else have any feelings about this?

BBD1224D-4959-47CE-ACE5-1B4C1B610EC8.jpeg
5ED32646-1987-424F-AEBB-D4100F0044B4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m speechless. Such vile, grabby behaviour. Some people have no self-awareness. And the song used!!! The utter irony.
It’s awful isn’t it. It’s the sheer front of it that has astounded me. It’s like she’s doing THEM a favour!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t even realise she had that many followers!!! What a cheek asking for stuff!!!

Reactions: 5
Disgusting!! And adding that song for me just makes it even more disgusting!! So sick of all these vile grabby accounts!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Never even heard of this woman!! But I am appalled at that story.

When will this bleeping “gifting” culture be banned?!?!

Reactions: 22
Not a please or Thankyou in sight and asking for specific sizes is blatant greed.

Reactions: 16
Not a please or Thankyou in sight and asking for specific sizes is blatant greed.
She’s clearly scum. I was taken in by her. What a fool I was. She has shown herself to be just the same, if not worse, than all the rest of them

Reactions: 12
She’s clearly scum. I was taken in by her. What a fool I was. She has shown herself to be just the same, if not worse, than all the rest of them
A few weeks ago she was gifted a VERY expensive washing machine and tumble dryer from AO. I did think then that she was changing a lot and becoming quite offish. At the end of the day her business is based on folding clothes not rocket science!

Reactions: 17
A few weeks ago she was gifted a VERY expensive washing machine and tumble dryer from AO. I did think then that she was changing a lot and becoming quite offish. At the end of the day her business is based on folding clothes not rocket science!
When she put on her table “I paid for” because she had the hump the table company had reshared her pic. What a head

Reactions: 7
When she put on her table “I paid for” because she had the hump the table company had reshared her pic. What a head
Totally. If you put something on the internet it’s in the public domain and there’s no reason a company couldnt use your image. She just thinks she’s entitled to be paid for it!!

Reactions: 5
I had never heard of her but those stories are disgusting, ill mannered, greedy and arrogant.

Reactions: 11
First time poster....but couldn't not comment on this one....possibly the rudest post ever.

Surely this is against the rules?

Reactions: 11
cannot BELIEVE I had this loser on my tiktok! Not even like the content was that good. My jaw is on the floor at the effrontery of that beg.

That Christmas bundle has like a 2% chance of happening too, bet she tries to flog the tat on FB marketplace or ebay!

Happy shopper Marie Kondo begone :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's deleted the story "Just to make it clear in the PO box" (second screenshot at the top of this page)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Didn’t want to come across as rude” mate you still are! What a horrible thing to be getting sent too much free stuff!

Reactions: 14