Thefoldinglady

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Too much pressure being sent stuff" free of charge...how entitled does that sound.

How about politely declining the items and reducing the pressure of having to thank people publicly for taking the time to send you their products gratis

Reactions: 10
“Didn’t want to come across as rude” mate you still are! What a horrible thing to be getting sent too much free stuff!
She still sounds like an ungrateful witch. Didn’t mind the free washing machine and tumble dryer though did she?

Imagine getting free clothes being such a hardship. It must be terrible. Petal

I’m sure the Afghan’s wouldn’t mind anything that your deem not worthy of your page! 😡

Reactions: 17
TIP! (#gifted I don't want anything in return)

Put in your bio "I don't accept gifts or anything for free"

Reactions: 8
What a brazen, rude and cheeky bleeping witch! 😡
And now she’s moaning that the free stuff she happily accepted didn’t come strings attached.

She obviously kept all the free stuff for the businesses to be messaging her. If you’d sent it back you wouldn’t be in this position now.

No sympathy for her at all

Ya that ship has sailed. She best stick to folding clothes and keep her grabs discreet, or she's blowing up on here like the rest of the virulent influenzas!
I really loved her content before. I’m sure I’ll still like it, but it does feel a bit tainted now. Time will tell if she ends up like the rest of the insta huns

Reactions: 5
And now she’s moaning that the free stuff she happily accepted didn’t come strings attached.

She obviously kept all the free stuff for the businesses to be messaging her. If you’d sent it back you wouldn’t be in this position now.

No sympathy for her at all
She seems like a right vulture! 😡 I have no idea who she is, but I've never seen such a brazen post, it's disgusting and more fool the companies for sending her stuff, bunch of absolute mugs! 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m speechless. Who the hell does the entitled, cheeky witch think she is!

Reactions: 9
That explanation didn’t make her sound any better! Just because it’s ‘business’ it doesn’t mean you can’t be polite ffs!! I’d be put right off if I was considering sending her anything! And I’m still livid about the song choice!

Just seen that other account with the my name is Karen name badge has done stories on this woman 😂😂 is she a secret tattler?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s our fault for taking it the wrong way and not understanding business… 🤣🤣 Love.. I work in Global Product Marketing. I generate sales in excess of £30m per year. There’s not much about business I don’t understand including digital sales. You have a following of 552k. 550k of those are CUSTOMERS not businesses!!! Self entitled witch with no concept of how to apologise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That explanation didn’t make her sound any better! Just because it’s ‘business’ it doesn’t mean you can’t be polite ffs!! I’d be put right off if I was considering sending her anything! And I’m still livid about the song choice!

Just seen that other account with the my name is Karen name badge has done stories on this woman 😂😂 is she a secret tattler?! 🤣🤣
That was a bit of an “well I’m sorry that’s the way you read it” sorry, wasn’t it? 😂

That was a bit of an “well I’m sorry that’s the way you read it” sorry, wasn’t it? 😂
Totally. “I’m sorry you feel that way” but now someone’s blown smoke up her arse and told her she’s amaze-balls all is good and she just had a wobble!!

Totally. “I’m sorry you feel that way” but now someone’s blown smoke up her arse and told her she’s amaze-balls all is good and she just had a wobble!!
Notice how when she was “apologising” she wasn’t showing her face? Now she’s had someone suck her flaps she’s all selfies and smiles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disgusted, absolutely disgusted 🤢 this surely has to stop. Shower of entitled, greedy, ugly cunts.

I'd be embarrassed if I was remotely connected to any of them, this one seems a particularly nasty, greedy ugly bleep!

How the duck do they sleep at night! Arrrgghhhhhh 😡

Disgusted, absolutely disgusted 🤢 this surely has to stop. Shower of entitled, greedy, ugly cunts.

I'd be embarrassed if I was remotely connected to any of them, this one seems a particularly nasty, greedy ugly bleep!

How the duck do they sleep at night! Arrrgghhhhhh 😡
This “influencing” bullshit needs to end. It’s such an ugly side to social media.

Influence is just another word for manipulate. There are some amazing “enablers” on Instagram producing fantastic content not a gifted item in sight but still making money transparently. These are the people I’ll stick to following.

Influence is just another word for manipulate. There are some amazing “enablers” on Instagram producing fantastic content not a gifted item in sight but still making money transparently. These are the people I’ll stick to following.
Most of them should be renamed ‘Beggy cunts’ 🙂