Thefatfunnyone #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing wrong with putting stuff on a credit card (ours is a 0% one and we use it to buy things for the house etc) but just own it. Admit that you can't afford it outright and BE HONEST.
yeah it’s definitely more about her false illusion and her desperate to be seen as “queen of budgetin” that’s more the issue than anything!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I don't think trev is anything special but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I'm only here for Bella. She's a great kid. Make Bella happen! 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jess went all over the top to gush about Grace Victory on her Instagram and she barely got anything reciprocated.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's so happy someone actually invited her😂
😂 Grace only invited her to make up numbers as grace doesn't have any friends in her real life.. sad really but every friend grace has ever had shes shat on them in one way or another, I sometimes wonder if she has a personality disorder
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Is it just me but I can’t understand how people get time to watch multiple episodes of a programme over a couple of days when they have young children at home?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and we just about have time to watch 1 episode of a boxset per night when the kids have gone to bed!
Surely during the day, you’re supervising/playing with your kids/working - not watching multiple episodes of a show?
Or am I the odd one here?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Is it just me but I can’t understand how people get time to watch multiple episodes of a programme over a couple of days when they have young children at home?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and we just about have time to watch 1 episode of a boxset per night when the kids have gone to bed!
Surely during the day, you’re supervising/playing with your kids/working - not watching multiple episodes of a show?
Or am I the odd one here?
Because most people spend their evenings tidying, cooking a decent meal, spending time as a couple.
Jess however spends hers in bed, doing tit boomerangs showing her free Willy teeth being ignored by her husband.

I didn’t think anyone could get any more annoying but her and the Rox woman makes me want to permanently block my ears
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus her already massive ego is going to grow 10 fold now she’s in a popular ad campaign 🙄🙄🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Why can’t the house husband do these things?
Maybe one of the questions to her should have been what does Trev do all day?
I keep saying it but I know someone like her who like to think she’s a big I am in work and always busy but in reality, sitting on her backside watching a box set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Is it just me but I can’t understand how people get time to watch multiple episodes of a programme over a couple of days when they have young children at home?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and we just about have time to watch 1 episode of a boxset per night when the kids have gone to bed!
Surely during the day, you’re supervising/playing with your kids/working - not watching multiple episodes of a show?
Or am I the odd one here?
I can quite easily watch a few eps a night between 9pm and midnight however my house is organised as duck and my husband and I have our routine down to a T. During the day never cause we’re both working!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Why can’t the house husband do these things?
And why they have to wait the last minute to do everything (like school uniform and bags should be ready yet, at least most part).?
All these organisers and everything screems of disorganisation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.