Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really boring going on about hating the school holidays.
She doesn't work full time so doesn't need to worry about sorting childcare for the holidays for her kids.
It's not that much trouble having your kids at home. I've said before, either her kids are feral or she needs mental help.

No one really feels this way about their kids unless they have mental problems or the kids are off the rails. She needs parenting classes.

Reactions: 5
It's really boring going on about hating the school holidays.
She doesn't work full time so doesn't need to worry about sorting childcare for the holidays for her kids.
It's not that much trouble having your kids at home. I've said before, either her kids are feral or she needs mental help.

No one really feels this way about their kids unless they have mental problems or the kids are off the rails. She needs parenting classes.
The sad thing is I bet she doesn’t even really feel like that, she probably loves her kids and it’s all some over exaggerated nonsense to seem “relatable”, but one day her kids will see it all and feel like their mum resented them their whole lives.

Reactions: 6
The sad thing is I bet she doesn’t even really feel like that, she probably loves her kids and it’s all some over exaggerated nonsense to seem “relatable”, but one day her kids will see it all and feel like their mum resented them their whole lives.
Absolutley

Reactions: 1