Thebirdspapaya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez those Kimi rompers looks like something you’d have in a white collar prison

Reactions: 1
Love how she had to have botox for her migraines. Can't wait for my boob job and ass lift that'll cure my back pain.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, I know. I just don't buy it with her, when she comes on looking super super smooth! Maybe just me being cynical?!

Personally I'll give her a pass on this one cos they're really supposed to help and I felt bad for her she had a major migraine and lost vision and had to go to hospital on one of her kids birthdays. That can't have been nice.

We want to know about the nose or Bleph surgery please Sarah 🤣 almost everyone gets Botox

Reactions: 3
Personally I'll give her a pass on this one cos they're really supposed to help and I felt bad for her she had a major migraine and lost vision and had to go to hospital on one of her kids birthdays. That can't have been nice.
Sorry to off topic but I just love your profile pic! Go on Adrian Dunbar!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe I can only find a race thread??? I don’t mind her, but what I find really sad, is that she gets her phone out to film when she is laughing with her family and things, it must be heartbreaking to be having a joke with your mother and her reaction is to film it for Instagram instead of just enjoying that raw moment with child and that being a personal moment. She has her phone out so much for just mundane things, little L is very cute but we don’t need to see her so much, give her some
Privacy

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how over the top Lemmies 2nd birthday is. I know a lot of it must be gifted but it’s so tasteless and materialistic. I have always really liked Sarah but I’m starting to go off her now 🫤

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how over the top Lemmies 2nd birthday is. I know a lot of it must be gifted but it’s so tasteless and materialistic. I have always really liked Sarah but I’m starting to go off her now 🫤
I agree. I like her too, but it’s becoming more like a proper influencer, with lots of gifted ads etc. that’s sad really

Lemmie is absolutely adorable and puts a smile on my face but I recently started to find it uncomfortable how much she profits off over posting her child especially when she brings in ads etc. Lemmie is going to grow up and her entire childhood would've been posted on instagram for millions to see.

Reactions: 9
The party didn’t really bother me as such parties can be done without spending massive amounts of money. My colleague throws parties like this for her three kids and they love it and she puts so much effort into them. The second trip to Disney though put me off. I was thinking, didn’t they just go a few months back??

Reactions: 7
Lemmie is absolutely adorable and puts a smile on my face but I recently started to find it uncomfortable how much she profits off over posting her child especially when she brings in ads etc. Lemmie is going to grow up and her entire childhood would've been posted on instagram for millions to see.
Yes I think she whips her phone out for us to see Lemmie to much, often as lots of infuencers do, they get it out to show us the mundane things which are cute, but I also think we don’t need to see it, live in the moment and enjoy those moments with her without her looking up and seeing a phone thrusted in her face because you need to post content

Reactions: 6
I think Lemmie may be under performing as a 2 year old due to the fact Sarah is always speaking for her and always filming her

I think Lemmie may be under performing as a 2 year old due to the fact Sarah is always speaking for her and always filming her
My SIL was told she was doing that to her son when she brought him to speech therapy. She was told stop speaking for him and give him time to speak and express himself. He is doing great now.

I think the whole family baby Lemmie as she is the youngest and need to be careful she doesn’t become too spoilt.

I must admit, I unfollowed a while ago. Shame as I really did like her.

I’ve found Sarah quite annoying for a while tbh, I think it was the Disney trips all gifted which just seemed insane but also slightly annoying as obviously she’s quite well off. Disney is a pipe dream for our family

Reactions: 7