Thebirdspapaya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all!
before I took a break from instagram I followed her and absolutely loved her content. She’s one of the few influencers with a baby who I can actually stand because she doesn’t sugarcoat everything. Same with the family dynamics and co-parenting.

She also has a podcast right? Anyone listend to it?

Reactions: 2
I just discovered Sarah again in around the time she had her gorgeous little girl. I really enjoy her account, I love her humor and how she navigates raising older kids.
When she shares older photos, pre weight loss she looks so different but I can’t put my finger on why. Does anyone know if she ever admitted to some cosmetic surgery along the way?

I was thinking this too. I think she’s had a nose job. It looks a bit...off.

Those squirrel rompers are awful. Shame cause I normally like Sarah’s style and have bought from Smash & Tess before also

Reactions: 1
Those squirrel rompers are awful. Shame cause I normally like Sarah’s style and have bought from Smash & Tess before also
Also really expensive? I don’t understand how she thinks that’s a normal price that normal people can afford for one baggy average romper.

I really love her but I she always calls out negative comments but I've messaged her loads to tell her nice things and she never acknowledges it. I don't blame her for calling out the nasty people but it would be just as nice if she had that same energy for people who support her.

Reactions: 4
I really really like Sarah but what has she had done cosmetically to her face? I can’t put my finger on it but every time she shares an old photo it doesn’t even look like the same person.

I really really like Sarah but what has she had done cosmetically to her face? I can’t put my finger on it but every time she shares an old photo it doesn’t even look like the same person.
I often wonder this, but maybe she knows what angles work best now? I really like her and her content

I’ve wondered this before and someone thought it might be a nose job. I think some lip filler also and her brows

Edit: I really like her also & think she is stunning

She won’t admit to it but she definitely has had cosmetic surgery. Just like she won’t talk about her affair with a married man that resulted in her divorce.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is a home wrecker, the fakest person on the internet and her validation seeking is over the top. She admitted on a podcast that she basically got pregnant for social media content.
she plays the whiny victim constantly, and shoves her naked body in everyone’s faces. She intentionally wears clothing that is too small for her, and how many photo shoots does a person need? Please get over yourself.
try turning off the television and cleaning your disgusting kitchen sometime.
she has the mentality of a 12 year old.

She is a home wrecker, the fakest person on the internet and her validation seeking is over the top. She admitted on a podcast that she basically got pregnant for social media content.
she plays the whiny victim constantly, and shoves her naked body in everyone’s faces. She intentionally wears clothing that is too small for her, and how many photo shoots does a person need? Please get over yourself.
try turning off the television and cleaning your disgusting kitchen sometime.
she has the mentality of a 12 year old.
I would looove to know more about her being a home wrecker.

Reactions: 5
I would looove to know more about her being a home wrecker.
There were some details on another gossip site I read ages ago. I can't remember the details but I believe Shane was married/engaged when she started working for him and they had an affair.

Funny way of putting you both cheated on your partners
Okay wow wow wow life sure is funny and coincidental. I have never used this message board but made an account just to reply to this comment. So! Today I saw this post and I thought, there is something odd about papaya. Am I crazy? No, I can’t be. So I Google her name and it’s nothing but glowing reviews of her and her page. I get to this board and I find this gem of a thread. Absolutely amazing. Someone pleaseeeee indulge us with the details! This is snark-subreddit worthy sh*t

I used to enjoy some of her content, but the OTT amount of photos hoots for literally no purpose and the fact she uses her baby who obviously can't give her consent for likes and ads (despite her other children not wanting to be shown) really puts me off her.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely hiding stuff. I think only some of the stuff she’s hiding is the affair and plastic surgery. Def more than meets the eye

I find the constant body positivity / ode to my body so dull. It’s just a beat on repeat (and I’m not body negative nor do I have an issue with bodies in all shapes & sizes)
But I’ve realized, she doesn’t have a whole lot else to put out to get her the shares and mentions.

she seems to play it quite safe professionally, partnering up with established companies & not bringing anything out of her own

I feel like saying to her not every picture of yourself needs an essay.

Alicia McCarvell her friend, another Canadian influencer, is similar I like her but her constant "look I'm fat and have a hot husband" spiel is old