Thebirdspapaya

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Nicole Landry. I literally love her and her little chipmunk friend. I feel she is so honest and if she doesn't know something, she asks or finds out. She really is a good one to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really like her too. For first impressions I didn't think I would but she seems really open to listening to other people's points of view which I think is so very important when you have a big following. She is honest about her privileges and uses her platform in a good way I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She always corrects her terminology as well if she feels she's wrong which I really like and think more people should be mindful of. Me included!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She always corrects her terminology as well if she feels she's wrong which I really like and think more people should be mindful of. Me included!
Yes I have noticed that too. It has definitely made me think more carefully and also, especially given my first impressions of her were quite "stereotypical thin, white women claiming insecurity" (lots of these on instagram claiming a hard life), it has changed my mind too, and made me more cautious to judge others.

Reactions: 4
Ooooo I love her!!! I love her family set up and how open and honest she is, she doesn’t seem disingenuous at all. I’m a fan!

I absolutely loved her.. until she was in labour and then I couldn't believe how much she was on her phone documenting everything. Same now the baby has been born, so overexposed and only a week old 😔

I absolutely loved her.. until she was in labour and then I couldn't believe how much she was on her phone documenting everything. Same now the baby has been born, so overexposed and only a week old 😔
I must admit the past week has shocked me a bit with how much has been shown. I guess it's the influencer way atm 😔 I was expecting her to time some time off if I'm honest to just enjoy it.

I’m a fan. I think she seems super open and honest. If she’s wrong she will educate herself and learn from it. I think the respect she has for her older kids is lovely too.

• Heart
Has anyone seen her recent stories? All seems a bit harsh to me. Unless I’m missing something.

Reactions: 3
Yes it's very harsh. Isn't she just following the guidelines in her country?
It certainly comes across that way and I mean, it’s not like she’s locked him in. Like she said, he’s more than happy to stay in his room and play games 24/7. I know there are similar guidelines here in the UK. People have clearly taken it the wrong way

It certainly comes across that way and I mean, it’s not like she’s locked him in. Like she said, he’s more than happy to stay in his room and play games 24/7. I know there are similar guidelines here in the UK. People have clearly taken it the wrong way
My son would love to be able to stay in his room playing video games and having his food delivered to his room 😂

Reactions: 1
My son would love to be able to stay in his room playing video games and having his food delivered to his room 😂
I would love to sit in my room, have 2 weeks off work and just read. Sounds like a dream 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow that is extreme. Surely people understand she is protecting her newborn.

Reactions: 1
People are beyond. She’s following advice, her son is fine with it.
My son would love to be sat in his room, being waited on playing video games. I’d love to know who the poster is!

I love her. My only problem is she makes me feel great about my baby ravaged (joke choice of words 🤣) body then I’m like “...I’m not as beautiful as her in the face though” 😂

• Haha
I was heartbroken for her when I saw her stories today. She’s following the correct guidelines for her country and protecting her newborn - totally the right thing to do! And I can’t see her doing anything her son isn’t comfortable with anyway, it seems like they have a very close bond. I hate that she’s having to explain herself.

• Heart
I just discovered Sarah again in around the time she had her gorgeous little girl. I really enjoy her account, I love her humor and how she navigates raising older kids.
When she shares older photos, pre weight loss she looks so different but I can’t put my finger on why. Does anyone know if she ever admitted to some cosmetic surgery along the way?