Theallroundmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in that?
Because she can't bare to leave. She will be public again in no time. She just wants to sit there deleting everyone so people start messaging saying.. aww you deleted me hun is everything OK? Just stop using the acct. Shes so impulsive and dramatic. She will regret it in a few days and there will be another big dramatic story

Reactions: 6
Her time would be best spent helping her ill husband after his heart attack (cardiac episode) or spending fun time with her little girl before she goes back to school. How anyone could even consider receiving “life coach” advice from her is mind blowing. She is clearly unstable. It’s scary that someone can go online and do a 4 hour course and get a certificate to say they are capable to give people life advice.
I’d rather let Sweeny Todd give me a trim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes literally just sat there pressing 'remove' 'remove' face probably all scrumpled up absolutely raging. Char man embrace the attention that tattle give you. We think you're irritating but we are still watching you hun and giving you those stories views so you can get your ITS deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will Probs come back in a few weeks fully fledged life coach from her experience of leaving Instagram 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is going to fully regret that in a few days or weeks. She's said before about how she gets an idea and reacts straight away without thinking. Poor lass!
Yup Bye Bye Platform For Attention.

I didnt really hear her mention life coach since she got preg. maybe it went the way of the lumi spa and fm.

Reactions: 4
Yup Bye Bye Platform For Attention.

I didnt really hear her mention life coach since she got preg. maybe it went the way of the lumi spa and fm.
No life coach, no FM, no lumi and no bloody dog after the pregnancy announcement. Now nothing at all.

Guess we will never know what happened to that poor dog!

Reactions: 6
I’ve needed time to process. Honest ta goad what am I going to do now I can’t see that nose scrunched up on the daily , and the in the style collection that was surely headed her way … the all round collection .. what a loss to the Insta hun community

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet this walloper messaged her besties mrs hinch and Solomon begging for a new follow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And no posts on the life coaching page since June. She gave up on that venture quickly like every other. No sense of self at all and thats why she jumps between things, can't make up her mind, cant even be alone and has such strong reactions.

Reactions: 2
And no posts on the life coaching page since June. She gave up on that venture quickly like every other. No sense of self at all and thats why she jumps between things, can't make up her mind, cant even be alone and has such strong reactions.
But is qualified to give others life advice 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has this grubby wannabe resurfaced with a new account yet? Her baby must be due soon🤔

Reactions: 3
Has this grubby wannabe resurfaced with a new account yet? Her baby must be due soon🤔
Not that I've seen. Reckon she will once baby is born because she will need to show them off. When she buggered off last time it was for a year I think and then came back to brag about her WLS!

Reactions: 2