Theallroundmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At last we can discuss this annoying irritant thank you for starting this thread ma luvlee 🥔💗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m here for the tea on this roaster…she had the same dress on as yesterday then all of sudden changed into a vest top coz she was cold I think it was just to show off the weight loss….she used to be besties with lee the man with the disappearing lips not sure if they still are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tell me all the drama about her flounce, last year??? She was crying and hinting at major health issues. Then I forgot about her. 😂
Has she really lost five stone, cos she's like Gemma Collins and her magic three stone, you can't tell. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Tell me all the drama about her flounce, last year??? She was crying and hinting at major health issues. Then I forgot about her. 😂
Has she really lost five stone, cos she's like Gemma Collins and her magic three stone, you can't tell. 🤦‍♀️
She had some beef with letshinch......... the northern Ireland woman who is equally as irritating then mentioned something about breast cancer and flounced from IG

Just been for a look. Good grief.
Does she always do million dot stories like oor hero?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s the reason she came back to punt fm although she insists it wasn’t and to show off her weight loss!!!
That’s so true. She did a q and a and someone said something along the lines of “you’ve only come back to sell your fm perfume” she of course said that wasn’t the case. Except I’m sure it is 😂

• Haha
Aye ma luvlee we are on her perfume pedalling jurnee
Well, I’ve had a few glasses and this is when I’d normally turn to oor missing wee man but the football’s on and even if it wasn’t I would need another bottle to go on her jurnee.

• Haha
Well, I’ve had a few glasses and this is when I’d normally turn to oor missing wee man but the football’s on and even if it wasn’t I would need another bottle to go on her jurnee.
A love a wee jurnee and if marionette is in a cream puff all theallroundmum will do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm fascinated at the weight loss, five stone and she still looks erm, well. I'm only being a bit of a bleep gurls, I'm trying to lose the lockdown bloat myself. 😂 💩 😭
What is this rubbish perfume she's flogging, I'm assuming it's the quality of a bottle of Fabulosa. 😂

A love a wee jurnee and if marionette is in a cream puff all theallroundmum will do
If she kicks off about this thread, it's Mario's fault hun. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Definitely marionettes fault ...I find her like a dose of thrush that wont go away otscher over animated facial expressions ...she is like the England version of scummy mummy ..sho aye

• Haha
Definitely marionettes fault ...I find her like a dose of thrush that wont go away otscher over animated facial expressions ...she is like the England version of scummy mummy ..sho aye
Ma lovlie am deed England’s answer to oor sammi you’ve made my nite ❤

• Haha
What the duck was that twirl showing a size 12 label..she looks no different and certainly not a 12

• Heart
What the duck was that twirl showing a size 12 label..she looks no different and certainly not a 12
Exactly what I thought. Bless her though, as pleased as punch. 😂
Might hold up a frock with a size six label, while glaring, daring my family to say a word.
What a life she has, gallumping around her tiny room, or over emoting about God knows what. Bet the perfume smells like fly killer spray.

• Haha
If you look on her highlight under ‘best day ever’ or something like that she had a day out for her birthday a couple years ago with letshinchandbehappy and ms shopper and a couple others and now they don’t follow each other. I’d so love to know what went on!

Reactions: 1
She’s desperate to get Stacey Solomons attention and ash n saff….is it just me or does she look like she needs a power wash 🤦🏻‍♀️😳

• Haha