Theallroundmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol @ char posting screen grab of her attempt to delete Instagram

For future reference you have to use a computer not a phone to delete the acct

And what exactly has been said that’s worthy of a delete, what you’ve been called out for your attention seeking behaviours. It’s not half as bad as what’s said about others so duck Charlotte. Stop being so dramatic and maybe you’d be left alone on here!
My thoughts entirely
She’s know about this thread since very early and i personally don’t think last few pages have been the worst of it
Ah well I am sure any departure will be short lived
She requires attention from her platform

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be back. She can’t stay away. I also don’t know if I would be brave enough to tell my followers to Google me if they were going to read the truth about me 😂 on her head be it I suppose! Why the drama to delete? Oh yeah cause you want the DMs. Just go, log out. Delete the app. But no she’s announced it like she’s a celeb. What’s she going to do now without her ITS collab??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would think grotbags would be concentrating on her husband but no she loves the attention whatever it is...so aye nae debates

Reactions: 5
Why bother if you are deleting your account? Seems like a complete waste of energy
Especially while her husband is so poorly. Ffs see to your family not lashing out at a social media app and blaming a forum that you’ve known has had a thread on you for ages! She directed us all here herself when she spoke about tattle on her stories that’s how I found this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Especially while her husband is so poorly. Ffs see to your family not lashing out at a social media app and blaming a forum that you’ve known has had a thread on you for ages! She directed us all here herself when she spoke about tattle on her stories that’s how I found this 😂
Same.
Her content doesn’t bother me, I just stop watching. But her attitude is troublesome and indicative of a lot of people I know who are her age (mid 20’s)

They feel hard done by, like the world owes them and they take zero accountability for their actions.
She acts like she has hard such a hard life, but she’s that self absorbed that she doesn’t realise that the rest of us have faced the same hurdles, but just suck it up and get on with it. Very unhappy, she has her whole life ahead of her. She should count her blessings. The constant tagging is embarrassing. ITS would never do a collab with her, she is one of the most unauthentic people I have come across.

Also, I 💯 believe she has had a tattle account for years and comments all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s removing followers cause she can’t delete the account, sorry won’t delete the account. She’s all talk. It’s boring. She’s the epitome of ‘DM me Hun!’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So let me get this right? She's no longer deleting her acct? Just going private and removing some random followers? Think insta blocks your account anyway when you delete too many in bulk?

Reactions: 2