the_running_dan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t look like she’s following him and vice versa. Wonder who he’s going to be shacked up with next then

Doesn’t look like she’s following him and vice versa. Wonder who he’s going to be shacked up with next then
Yes, they're not following each other through his personal account anymore. Who's next 🤔 so many single unsuspecting Instagrammers put there.....

What was that account name? Something with Vicky x? So they have split? I'm so late to this gossip. Just found this thread

Reactions: 1
I spotted this a couple of weeks ago and forgot ge had a thread

Jordan follows her, I spotted roo, commented on her pictures, think that is a positive.

However, did notice she posted showing they were together, he didn't. (Or what I saw anyway)

Reactions: 1
Didn’t think I’d see this thread sparked back into life again!! I don’t follow either but know only stories about him from various people and obviously bits we heard about him and Jordan! Sounds like these two are the next PMG & Dan until it all falls apart?