the_organised_mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged a few times about stuff never ever got a reply or a heart or anything.
I think the whole Hinch thing last year Gemma played it up... Poor Me... While making digs.. Not innocent at all.
I don't like the buddy system either of team tomm. There is no security, you don't know people's backgrounds etc. I think it could be dangerous and if anything happened to someone I doubt she would take any responsibility.
I had to unfollow her with the fake happy smiles & dancing.

Reactions: 3

what is the buddy system?

I feel like these instagrammers are just waiting for something to be said about them so they can jump on the bandwagon and attempt to slap back

Reactions: 7
Yep I think that was one of many things Hinch did. Funny how she doesn’t do that anymore, even though it was apparently ‘something she’d done for years’.... what annoys me is that she didn’t bother explaining that she’d stop doing it because it was dangerous, she just stopped filming herself making ‘snow’ and spreading it all over her mattress, sofa and rug! Not very responsible as I’m sure some of her follows will still be doing it

Reactions: 2
You know people you don't know on social media don't owe you a reply or heart or whatever don't you?! It's become a pretty common theme round here to hate someone because they didn't reply to your messages. It's a bit petty really. People do have families to look after, jobs etc.

I like Gemma, she's a nice person, she's ad free, and I like her background story, as it's very much like mine. I also had post natal anxiety and was exhausting myself over cleaning among other things I won't go into. Anyone that can come out of it and use it to genuinely help others while not even earning anything gets my respect. If anyone deserves to earn its Gemma.

She cares about people's safety, unlike Hinch, and dealt with the bullying from the Hinch Army in the most dignified way. She also makes movement to natural products and proves you don't need a narnia to clean your house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 28
Out of all the instagramers I follow I do find Gemma the most genuine. I honestly don't think she buys followers as her interaction to followers is pretty spot on.
Tomm is a great way to clean and lets face it she does it all for free we don't have to follow.
The dancing is a little cringe but I just skip past it I actually really like Mike ( Derrick) he seems really down to earth and her boys seem lovely. I have also always had a response from her and I love her recipes.

Reactions: 10
I feel like these instagrammers are just waiting for something to be said about them so they can jump on the bandwagon and attempt to slap back
Having just checked out Instagram..I absolutely agree with you!! If you have a large following and show huge chunks of your life on a huge very public platform every day ...you’re going to get some criticism and not everyone is going to like or agree with you..you can’t please everyone, by posting and boasting about it on a insta story also has encouraged some of the responses on here...I thought TOM reply clarified a things but she’s just lost my respect after what I’ve just checked out..she’s encouraged more baiting on this thread.. instead of just leaving it!

Well said! I’m a pretty good judge of character and I think Gemma is very genuine. I haven’t always had a reply from her but gosh she has so many followers, a home to look after, three children and a job! And who really cares if she does silly dancing? I think it’s refreshing. What’s that saying dance like nobody’s watching! I do this all the time and get seen by the postman etc and don’t even care!

Reactions: 5
No, I agree people in Social Media don’t owe you a reply BUT what you have to understand ALOT of vulnerable, stressed out, overwhelmed people are following these accounts..a Like or a little response from their “idol” can mean a lot..I couldn’t give a toss tbh if I get a reply I purely mentioned it..as I had said words of encouragement but nothing back If you have a huge platform ..you’re going to get critism, Msybe when these accounts get so huge they could do with some PA/Admin help!

Reactions: 1
I understand where you're coming from and what you mean. Sometimes the 'I'm here for you' can feel genuine, especially if that person feels like they can relate to someone. I just think for some people to dislike someone because they haven't replied or got a heart back is a little bit petty. Maybe it's a lesson to be learned that Influencers shouldn't be idols to anyone because they are just normal people like us!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you...it’s being played up now on Instagram and encouraging more baiting on here now..I absolutely detest bullying but people are allowed an opinion if you can’t handle that..then maybe running a large account isn’t god them...I think ignoring or just leaving her response here was enough..instead of boasting about it in a insta story!

Reactions: 3
I agree, apart from the original poster most of the other comments are quite balanced and didn’t warrant the response on Instagram and all that’s done is send a load of “new members” to comment in her defence which keeps this thread current and continues the conversation - I like I’m sure others do tend to read the threads that I follow when there are new unread comments....

In her reply she said she answered everyone... I was just stating she doesn't.

The Insta story has now been deleted which is good...be dignified in your responses and speak the truth..nothing wrong in that It may not be everyone’s truth but that’s fine!

Reactions: 1
I commented earlier singing Gemmas praise then I saw the insta posts and I agree there was no need to do that at all. Part of me feels like people tag tattle to get our backs uo so they get a bigger thread which drives them more traffic to there channels. I feel Brummy Mummy did this and now she has two threads and people checking her out that might not of to see what we have been chatting about.

Reactions: 6
Haha this is brill - i think your fab

I saw her stories today.. The digs at Mrs hinch.. Im not a hincher in anyway, but the way she was I'm an author, I've an English degree, I'm writing it myself. She is as bad as hinch, she just does it more subtly... She will be crying next week saying the hinch army is after me....well if u can dish it, u better be able to take it. So sick of all the cleaning accounts all going for each other.

Last edited:
Honestly I’m starting to feel the same. I’ve followed Gemma for a while now and it’s just really petty. The Instagram posts about this thread has done it for me. The lack of maturity amazes me

Reactions: 7
Fuck me cleaning and talking about cleaning is boring. Haven’t we moved on as a species??

Reactions: 4