the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do quite like Kate but I wouldn’t be putting plug in air fresheners in bedrooms.
Is she holidaying alone??

It’s that snearny face she pulls with the pout that gets me, drives me nuts

Reactions: 2
Just browsing, read page one and had to google ‘bell ends’. o_O
Is that a common phrase in the UK? I’ve never heard it in Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her face looks like a smacked arse. Like she’s struggling to breathe with her mouth shut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Glad Iv found a thread on this one,recently came across her via Lux Island(another instagram beg) don’t know what to make of Katie yet! Look forward to reading this thread

Can’t stick her have no idea where she gets her money from either, has a weird sneer on her face

Reactions: 3
His in gods name does she afford to run that huge house and have holidays abroad with 3 kids 🤷🏽‍♀️ it amazes me how they do it

Wondering is it an AD as her & Lux are flat out tagging the resort!
She did it last year in Abu Dhabi, started following loads of hotel and liking every post. Got to the hotel and ended up with an upgrade

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if that Lux has a thread on here? She’s annoying me tagging the hotel in every picture trying to get their attention 🙄

Does anyone know if that Lux has a thread on here? She’s annoying me tagging the hotel in every picture trying to get their attention 🙄
She does…

Modernmum last year did the same kept tagging etc until they gave her a swim up room upgrade. KJG home is by far the worst for doing it, she loves a freebie