The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many members appear to want to talk about her and baby bear.

Reactions: 5
I think there is a private group for her. I used to read her thread but then it disappeared ??‍♀

Reactions: 2
This is now the Wilkes thread. As long as it remains fact and opinion it can stay.

Reactions: 9
I've not watched this vlogger for a while now.

What has she been up to, anything interesting that's worth a look?

Omg is the old trout still vlogging? I thought she’d packed it in after someone complained about her.

I think I’d rather have my toenails removed with pliers than watch another minute of her videos

Reactions: 14
It was getting a bit tedious to be honest.

I thought no one wanted to discuss her anymore

Reactions: 2
I think there is a private group for her. I used to read her thread but then it disappeared ??‍♀
Yes me too someone mentioned it being private but no idea how you get to read it
I Looked at a couple of her vlogs recently as I was shocked she was still going very boring and just her rambling on but couldn't believe that she was getting more than 1k of views on a lot of her vlogs who the hell is watching?

Last edited:
Ooooo if she is out of the police force I'll start watching again, they got a bit boring after she started censoring what she was saying.

I really hate birds, wind and jazz so the vlogs wern't doing it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooooo if she is out of the police force I'll start watching again, they got a bit boring after she started censoring what she was saying.

I really hate birds, wind and jazz so the vlogs wern't doing it for me.
Yes hope she goes back to saying what she wants much more interesting

Reactions: 5
Yes hope she goes back to saying what she wants much more interesting
I agree she's quite tame at the minute, she did upset a few subscribers last week. They tried to help by giving advice. They were basically told to jog on.
It reminded of the scene in Matilda where Miss Honey tries to give advice to Trunchbull and Trunchbull reacts all high and mighty.

Reactions: 10
I agree she's quite tame at the minute, she did upset a few subscribers last week. They tried to help by giving advice. They were basically told to jog on.
It reminded of the scene in Matilda where Miss Honey tries to give advice to Trunchbull and Trunchbull reacts all high and mighty.
She really doesn’t like the truth or people giving advice

Reactions: 7
Does she still take things of her subscribers?

Hopefully that will stop now she can support herself.

Reactions: 7
Does she still take things of her subscribers?

Hopefully that will stop now she can support herself.
I believe she was "gifted" items over Christmas after claiming to be in poverty but managed to buy champagne and a few luxuries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.