Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
It makes me laugh she was on Country Joe live a couple of days ago saying we bully, are vile etc but she freely says derogatory words like they are nothing.
I find it sad that at 50 she isn't educated in Equality and Diversity. It shocks me the way she behaves.
Its mad, she says people here are 'bullies' but is constantly making comments on people passing by...about their hair or what they're wearing, as if she's above them or something. I remember she made comments about Ellie's friends before as well, saying she knew their financial situation and that they're poor, and how poor students seem to have better uniforms or something!

I think Ellie will get fed up spending so much time with her as its only going to isolate her from her friends, if her mum or she hasn't done so already. I do think she's made her the type to brag about what she gets.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I am 60 years old and and dont have any health issues
But i had to have My daughter help me to put our Gazebo up Wilko is the biggest scammer ive ever come across.
Its the likes of her that has made the Genuine Disabled have to go through the tough assessments
to get what they are entitled to, We know you read on here Wilko Shame on you.

• Heart

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Did anyone notice in the new vlog she said “see why is this alright but keeping orcas isn’t” referring to a fish tank. After all that research she done she still has that mindset hm? I believe that the she doesn’t give two tosses about the orcas bc she had a good time there and is only not uploading the vlog bc she’s worried about the backlash or they had a fab time watching the poor creatures be exploited. Fish in a fish tank is a long way from orcas in tiny tanks, forced to preform and abused. One can’t plead ignorance after saying she spent hours researching. But hey, who cares as long as she’s getting enjoyment from it and is able to show off?

peanutt

Anybody noticed when she started washing up, she washed the dog bowls first then hers and ellies plates after in the same water.
so all the pots were soaking in the same water. pretty disgusting in my opinion .

• Sick
  • Wow

westcoaster

At the rainforest restaurant Wilkes lies about it being her birthday to get an extra treat and be the center of attention. Social anxiety?

Meanwhile Ellie is looking homesick for the rest of her family.

The remark about why it is ok to have fish in the aquarium and not ok for the orca's at sea world. If she had actually watched the film there would be no question. She probably watched the film trailer and figured she was an expert.

I find it incredible that she worked as a cop for so many years.

With Wilkes it isn't always easy to know where the truth ends and the lies begin. The happy birthday scene shows how little she cares for the truth.

• Angry
😂 even on her ‘posh’ holiday, she can do nothing but complain.
Few thoughts on the vlog.

What is with her hair? I’m guessing it was an attempt at curling or crimping but it just looks like bed hair. Guess those expensive hair stylers were money well spent.

Had to stay in a hotel the night before, because the inghams do.

Paid to fast track security. Not something I would do (if I had the money I mean) but can see why someone would but paying someone to bring your carry on luggage to your seat on the plane? Vile wench just wanted to feel important. Not sure what that brag about being let on the plane first was about. It’s not like it’d take off any sooner that way.

Off the plane two seconds and already complaining about the heat.

Running to meet the apartment woman with the shaking, upside down camera was an apology about the filming. Cut it out then, genius.

😂😂😂 all that money for a ‘luxury penthouse’. Wish I’d have seen her face when she was exploring it. Certainly found enough to moan about.

Greedy hag. Had to steal one of her daughters pillows because she had more than her.

If she’s going to bring Ellie’s friend, why not book a place with three rooms and not stuck her on the sofa bed? (Though I would have thought the girls would have shared a room. Weird that Ellie would want her own)

For someone who claims mobility issues, you’d think she had got a place closer to the beach and town centre. Though I guess after all those hill walks she’ll be flying. Funny that.

She’d have probably had a better time just booking into a hotel. Though I guess you can’t lord a standard hotel room over people.

Feel awful for Ellie’s friend. Probably going to be made feel like such an outsider on this trip.

Absolutely love how even with money, she couldn’t organise a decent holiday 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

karenjet

VIP Member
Yeah the bit about sleeping with someone was very victim blamey, telling girls to 'wise up' and try and run. Surely if she's worked with sex offenders, she would realise a lot of their victims seize up in that situation...which is why they are often not believed. It was like she was bringing the girl who slept with Chris into it without mentioning names (who was 19 or 20), but thats not paedophilia...wrong yes as he coerced/manipulated her but not paedophilia.

Also someone in her comments was defending MJ saying its the media trying to cover up for Weinstein...as if he hasn't already been exposed. :rolleyes:
Please tell me you’re joking and she didn’t tell girls to wise up and try to run?

Even if minors do go willingly and have sex willingly it’s illegal! It’s still statutory rape. Under 16’s are too young to consent

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Wow asking Bearfam if anyone had sent things to her PO BOX because she hasnt recieved anything
how about i send you this Wilko.
0764554182.jpg

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
A puppy.
Great idea when you already have two dogs, used to care for another (Rosie) but suddenly stopped once the lump sum cleared. When Rosie was there she complained like mad about the pee, the energy levels of a young dog, the noise. How Jack didn't like her, the snapping and snarling.
Then remember how tired it made her, how hard it was to walk 3 dogs with fibro....
I hope the puppy pisses all over the new sofa and chews her MK bag.

• Haha

betty22

she really does make me angry! she does piss all over other genuine real fibro sufferers! she is using and totally abusing this illness 5o keep up her facade of her "disabled" life and making a mockery of it and its that that makes me fuming! because if she was for real she wouldnt be so bodly abled daily like she is with 3 dogs and well toned calf muscles ive seen glimpes of, that just shows me how much exercise she does!! and lets not forget all her travel she managed etc! and not forget her "anxiety" of people and groups whilst enjoying expensive trips to concerts and fesitvals and theme parks, all full of people that theres so many the people are squashed in! its total BS! shes a perfect scammer from watching her IMHO!

This may cause some backlash but im my experiance you are attracted to certain types of careers from your own personality! and wilkes police type personality are very similar along of estate agents! and that is they are very good at lying!!!

As for her recent comment in her Q and A vlog where asked" does she read Tattle" again she lied when she said no because way she behaves in her vlogs and answered you can clearly tell she does read here!

She must be getting pip , because her pension is only half of what her wage would of been monthly , shes living like she has more money than that coming in regular! and what happend to this job she said she would have to get! Again its BS of wilkes and its dam.right disgusting shes using fibro and ptsd to keep this all up! and trouble is theres too many of these types doing this in uk! no wonder the goverment are making its harder and harder for disablity claiments! we have the highest known disabled people in the uk compared to europe! wonder why that is! generous benifet system thats what!
She really upsets me about her so called health issues..... xHonestly a joke she doesn’t know what health issues are ...,,, Think it’s about time pip was told about her everyday life they would throw the book at her right down to her blue badge ...... it really upsets me that people like her is milking pip Please stop playing the pity card Leasa we all see through you ......you have not stopped doing things all year and if you had any type of health issues you wouldn’t be able to book or arrange anything as you don’t know how your going to be ,.. xx Karma is watching xxxx

Finished off watching her latest blog this morning.
Not sure what annoyed me more, the way Ellie acted on the beach or Leasa calling her a ‘window licker’.
Shouldn’t surprise me after the s badge incident but I thought she might have been a bit more careful. Just shows how much these vile words are part of her everyday vocabulary 😡 vile woman.

• Angry
  • Wow

Mardymargy

The talk about her fanny being burnt and sore and Ellie having the shits on video is disgusting! What if school pupils from ellies school watch and bully her about it, will wilkes continue to blame the school or will she take the blame.

• Sick
  • Wow

Otis94

So I assume she's staying in an Air bnb or something of the sort, she let jack climb onto the garden feature and destroy the plants (granted they didn't look healthy to begin with) but she just let him completely trash them and despite "telling him off" seemed to find it humorous, and neither her nor Ellie made any effort to stop him! How can anyone be so thoughtless? I really don't understand. Leasa expects everyone to think of her, her feelings, her situation etc but never takes the time to be thoughtful towards others. I feel like her perpetual self pitying keeps everyone at arms length, people feel like they have a duty to her (including and especially Ellie) I think a lot of the behaviour we see from Ellie is purely down to the fact that their relationship is so dysfunctional, and wilkes is too wrapped up in herself to offer genuine support and love to Ellie, so she just buys her stuff.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Absolutely disgusting. The way she throws these words around it’s clear that they are regularly used. The fact Ellie knows what they mean is vile. The only time she is ever being positive to Ellie is when she gives her presents and I fear that will really give her issues. What a role model to be brought up by!

westcoaster

It is truly disturbing how she treats her child. I think Wilkes "friend" had issue and joined the girls on the rocks to get away from Wilkes after that remark about Ellie's unfortunate inheritance. And then, like a jealous child left out of the game she waddles over and makes the "need a wider angle lens" remark. The young girl asked her if she was filming and Wilkes lied.

One day Wilkes is complaining about the school calling about Ellie possibly having body image issues and the next she body shames for all the Internet to see. Something else was going on because Ellie seemed upset from the start. I don't know who posted the remark in the comments but thank you! I am sure there would be plenty more if Wilkes didn't delete and ban and tell them to jog on.

This isn't the first time Wilkes has told her daughter on camera she inherited her dad's big butt. I have only seen the man once and that was on a fitness video! Why does she keep throwing shade on the guy in front of his daughter? She is so out of line.

She is her own mother in the making. That is, if how she describes her mother is true.

I haven't been posting much lately because I have been disturbed by how she treats her dogs. How many times is she going to step on that poor puppy? I am waiting for Jack to mysteriously disappear or die like the hamster. The birds are in the way now that there is little surface (or wall) space for more cheap garbage. A Scandinavian makeover? My mother's family are Scandinavian and it is all about the minimal and clean.

This woman is such a train wreck!! :mad: She needs to stop being jealous of her daughter and be a parent.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

I think this holiday was about status and showing off. Ellie enjoys swimming and seemed much happier at the pool in France than she does in Florida. Wilkes is moaning constantly about being in pain. Why go? They both knew what to expect, but a beach holiday isn’t as flashy as going to Florida and doing all the extras. Even if she had taken one of Ellie’s friends or even a family friend, you can’t blame Ellie for looking so miserable I wouldn’t want to be going around Disney alone either.