Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbabe

This woman is just vile... She talks so much about Mental Health and then on this this new vlog she talks about the 'man who she would rather dodge', the one she presumes waits for her and then comes out of his house. Her instincts tell her that he's 'not quite right' and she does the curly sign by her head as in 'crazy person'.... Did she not learn anything after her use of that disgusting word... She even says she has had dealings with people with personality disorders, (oh and he has prison tats, what that has to do with anything is beyond me), so why make that sign. Ohh and plus he's found out she's an ex cop and she don't know how he's managed that... Stupid woman.. you plastering it all over the internet in your vlogs may have something to do with that... AND SO yet again she is openly talking about someone in a negative way, on the internet, who lives near her and could be potentially putting herself and Ellie at risk.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

SoManyLiars

I watched Wilkes a few times. Liked a few of her videos, but felt as if I was encroaching into her personal photo album of memories for her daughter, as they're not all show businessey, clickbait titles, to try to be a celeb. Suppose it can be relaxing watching her walking her dogs or filming the birds.

The voices lol. I love baby dogs.
WTF? She is a bitter old hag who uses inappropriate language to describe people with disabilities, she hams up her supposed health issues, her home is an awful mess, she has too many animals and doesn't look after them properly, she speaks terribly to and about her daughter (some of it is sexual innuendo), she demeans shop or service staff, she wastes money, she slags off her ex who seems to be doing a good job of providing for his daughter.... Christ I could go on.

Apollo111

Ellie is absolutely miserable all the time there with a face on her. She's a brat however it's Wilkes fault too. Why bring a 13 yr old girl and expect them to have fun with their "disabled" dramatic mother for 17 days non stop? When kids are that age if they don't have siblings you bring along a friend or a cousin etc so that the kids can have fun together and bounce off each other. Ellie had to go on rides on her own. She must be so fed up with her mother and most likely knows all too well that this fibro shit is being exaggerated. Imagine having to watch your mother who has some sort of facticious disorder ride around Disney on a scooter she doesn't need. Flirting with the disney characters, lying about her birthday, being rude to staff, complaining and more. Don't get me wrong I think Ellie is a spoilt imature madam but I think if they brought a pal for her instead of blowing money on shit food and t shirts she could of had a much nicer time ...

Scullybob

VIP Member
I don't watch this woman very often but I just watched a recent vlog from their Orlando holiday. I was quite concerned to see her daughter in very ill fitting shorts and even more worrying was that she was being filmed a lot from behind. I'm not body shaming the child and I also believe that you should be able to wear what you want on holiday. But surely, as a parent you could find a tactful way to get her in a different style or a larger size. She was clearly uncomfortable because the shorts were riding up and she kept having to pull the legs down. As I said, I'm not body shaming the teenager but I don't think it's right for Mrs Wilkes to be filming her daughter's backside.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Don’t be a spoil sport,if I’ve had to see it,it’s only right everyone does 😂😂😂
New rule, to comment on this thread you must watch it, only the truly disturbed are allowed on this thread and that particular vlog will mess you up enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

CuteOneUK

Just started watching her new video....Taking CBD oil....She has CBD......Chronic Bullsh*t Disease 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

westcoaster

Plus the dining plan can't have been cheap. Easily another thousand or more.

The way she was gloating about being waited on by that employee due to paying for the private area made me cringe. Feel sorry for the person having to deal with her.
A cabana for six and she is sitting alone drinking beer and eating ice cream.
Priceless.😏

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
"How long has the tram been here"
???
"How long the tram been here"
Because missing that one word out really helped. Idiot.

I'm sitting through it as we speak, she is an embarrassment to England

• Haha
  • Angry

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm so behind watching wilkes but one appeared on autoplay and I was half listening, did she really say her PO BOX cost her a lot of money and no one has bothered to send her anything? It sounded like a big hint to get a gift or three sent asap.
I'm glad she's enjoying bestival, this woman will never learn there's more to these events than buying top priced tickets. It's the people you go with, the fun you create yourselves by making memories not expecting to lord it over people by showing off how much you've spent.

• Wow

BorisBear

VIP Member
Morning, first post here long time lurker! I live in the same town at this woman... the walks she goes on are serious hilly & not for the faint hearted!

• Wow

Otis94

The annoying thing is that Wilkes has so many blessings that she fails to count, instead of acting as she is so hard done by she could think about how blessed she is that she was able to have a daughter, that she has a roof over her head, that she has had enough money to go on 3 holidays this year and that she is able to get out the house every day in a really beautiful part of the country right near the coast. I have no doubt in my mind that she is suffering from mental health issues but she could easily use her lump sum to pay for private therapy, if she's struggling so much (which I seriously doubt) she can afford to get a dog walker, she can afford to pay someone to come in and help clean the house etc. These are things that a lot of seriously ill and disabled people can't afford or don't get the funding for because the system is fucked. She could be helping herself so much more than she is but she'd rather spend the money on holidays she doesn't even enjoy purely to one up her ex.

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Controversial here but Wilkes got her promotions around the time the police were being accused of sexism as very few females were above the rank of Sergeant. I often think that is how she got to be a DS. Don't forget she was desked to complaints department. They wouldn't desk a good officer. I could be wrong but what has been shown for 2 years on YouTube is not the actions of a good officer imo.

Reader1

Does she actually have Fibromyalgia ? Today's vlog shows her cleaning and vacuuming, writing her book for 2 and a half hours, walking the dogs and preparing for bestival. I'm not an expert, but I thought fibromyalgia included extreme tiredness, joint pain and difficulty concentrating (fibro fog). Can anyone more knowledgeable explain? And why does she want complete strangers to send birthday cards to her 14 year old? Although she states she doesn't want people to send money or gifts, I don't believe her.

I have never seen so many YouTube creators with diseases and disorders... that prevent them from working. It sure as hell doesn’t prevent them from vacations or shopping though. 🙄

Cazza123

Florida vlogs ! Well they must be the most miserable and ungrateful people in Florida at the moment, if it’s not Ellie moaning it’s Leasa. Funny how on day one she had a scooter to go round in, which again she moans about, and now she seems to be able to walk around ok.

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Oh no 😂
It was a cobana, a little decked area in typhoon lagoon that they paid for. Included fridge, attendant, safe all for around $400 a day.
Thankyou for the clarification.. the thought of wilko vlogging her 'private area' was more than disturbing!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
Well if that is what you call a luxury Penthouse......What a bloody dump....lol....And why is it when she talks sometimes it is like she has a mouth full of plums...No swimming pool on site she really planned this holiday well and obviously not bothered reading any reviews....I see Ellie's friend is dumped on the sofa bed....If i was Ellie i would say you can share my bed...Dead plants on the balcony dirty grubby furniture and a BBQ that is as clean as a cows field.... :ROFLMAO:
I thought the sleeping arrangement was strange too. Why doesn't Ellie share her bed with the friend, or sleep on the sofa bed herself letting her friend have the bed? It's about upbringing, my parents would have insisted our guest had the nicer of the two sleeping arrangements. I'm surprised that the friends parents are ok with their daughter being plastered all over the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

NoHellNo

I've been holding my tongue commenting on this thread but I can't anymore.

I'm disabled, need to claim ESA and PIP and have to live in sheltered housing to receive the daily support I need to survive. I can't do many basic things and it kills me every day that I can't just go live my life and progress like everyone else does. It's affected my relationships, friendships, my mental health (two suicide attempts) and I need to put in 10x more effort than an able-bodied person everyday just to get through the day and then I have the difficulties through the night to look forward to. Joy.

I've attached my PIP assessment to show you what you need to qualify for each part and I can tell you now.. they are TOUGH and I'm still wondering why I didn't score higher on many of those parts when I require the highest levels of home help and sheltered living care and I'm not even eligible for a blue badge or a motability car despite my physical disabilities having a significant impact on my mental health which has resulted in me only being able to leave the house a handful of times in the past few years (diagnosed agoraphobia and general anxiety disorder caused by the suffering I've experienced with my long term physical disabilities and under psychiatric care.) A blue badge and motability car could have such a huge improvement on my life and provide me with a much needed aide to live my life but I was denied.

I have absolutely no idea how Wilkes has scored high enough to receive PIP and a blue badge. She walks her dogs every single day. She can take Ellie out to shops, to school, she can do supermarket shops, she can go on a long road trip to France, go in swimming pools and sunbathe, just go out by herself in general without fear, she can feed herself food and bathe, and go on a plane to Florida unaided and walks for miles and miles and miles around theme parks. Plus she can look after pets, do washing up, clean the house, leave the house without a support person, receives no house help or personal care help etc.. And she can vlog! Don't underestimate that! If her assessor knew she talks to a camera everyday and uploads it online for the whole world to see they would not be scoring her highly on the anxiety/PTSD front because that's one of the most anxiety-inducing things you can do.

Remember the PIP and ESA assessors under the Tories are looking not to give you money, they will grasp onto anything they can to not give you the points you need to qualify so they can cut the benefits bill and will dig into every aspect of your life. Tens of thousands of people with conditions like multiple sclerosis, severe epilepsy, autism, amputated limbs, and cancer have been denied. They are known to be especially strict on people who say they have conditions like fibromyalgia, anxiety disorders, PTSD, M.E, back pain, arthritis and will usually not award you any points or so little points that it's not enough to qualify.

Wilkes must have laid her conditions (if she actually has any) on thick. Really, really thick. And it disgusts me because it's people like her who makes people feed into the belief that most people with disabilities are liars and scroungers and lazy arses. It's people like her that have made these assessments as strict and devastating as they are and made the assessors believe those with genuine disabilities are trying to pull a fast one and fiddle the system, but instead of managing to weed out the fakers they're penalising the genuine ones instead. Thousands of diabled people have killed themselves or died after being declared 'fit for work', including those who can't communicate, or can't walk, or have terminal illnesses..google it, educate yourselves, it's heartbreaking.

I also wonder if she's declared all this money she's received to DWP. If you come into any other money, even if it's just an extra £100 month you need to report it so they can reassess your claim. If she hasn't declared it you can bet they're going to come down hard on her if she's reported as most people who cheat the benefits system these days go to jail.

Don't even get me started on her saying the 'S' word. If she was truly disabled she wouldn't be going anywhere near those derogatory terms. She infuriates me.

20190415_064250.jpg 20190415_064331 (2)3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad