Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
She is lovely and she's comes across as being really genuine. She is one of the few "insta mums" I find relatable. And little wilf is adorable!

Reactions: 2

Rinitiaa

Love her too, just her facebook posts helped me when i felt like a shit mum and my OH was away.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Love her and her honestly, her books were amazing and really helped with motherhood. Love how bloody normal she is !

Boblebob

VIP Member
She’s always very clear to state that she knows how lucky they are, but sometimes she just needs to vent. We all have days like that, no matter how well off someone is.
Yeah but that is all she does.. I suppose that is her usp.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Really liked her and followed both accounts, then she supported brummymummy with her pathetic apology and it was a swift unfollow on both accounts! Anybody that thinks it’s ok to joke about domestic abuse is a no no in my book!

Reactions: 1

mrsX

I love her.
Even more so after she shared the bath in the flexi tub picture.

Very real.

Reactions: 1

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
“Let me know if you are interested in a body magic video” or “I am going to do a video anyway of me at the gym, prancing my size “8” ass off” if you want it or not. Then pretend it’s all about body magic. Make it more relatable, not everyone can afford a country club 😂😂😂