The Unmumsy Mum / Turner House Project

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just love both these accounts of hers. On her house renovation account it isn't all staged photographs and gifted items. She shows real life.
Today on the Turner House Project account she was asked if she was planning to decant her products into instagramable jurs and she was like na, I'm just happy to have somewhere to store stuff.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely love her. Her book made me feel normal when I felt like a tit mum when I had PND. Her renovation is looking marvelous without the free handouts that the others have had.

Reactions: 6
Love her too, just her facebook posts helped me when i felt like a tit mum and my OH was away.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely a breath of fresh air in a world full of instabeggars

Reactions: 10
I love her! She’s super relatable and I love the house reno - not a sniff of grey! 😂 she’s also very transparent about anything that was gifted.

Reactions: 5
Love her and her honestly, her books were amazing and really helped with motherhood. Love how bloody normal she is !

I can't stand her sorry, unrelateable a middle class white women telling us her hell. Try deciding to eat and pay your bills and come back to me.
Plus she is Bessie mates with brummy who makes jokes about domestic violence

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like her too. And the fact that she painted the living room dark blue/navy because it was 'on trend' at the time. But then realised after living with it that she actually hated it and got it painted much lighter-using Dulux paint I might add (shock horror).

Reactions: 8
I live in the same city as her, i haven't met her personally but she is a friend of a friend. She is very quiet and down to earth and not up her arse like some Instagrammers/bloggers are.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand her sorry, unrelateable a middle class white women telling us her hell. Try deciding to eat and pay your bills and come back to me.
Plus she is Bessie mates with brummy who makes jokes about domestic violence
She’s always very clear to state that she knows how lucky they are, but sometimes she just needs to vent. We all have days like that, no matter how well off someone is.

Reactions: 6
Really liked her and followed both accounts, then she supported brummymummy with her pathetic apology and it was a swift unfollow on both accounts! Anybody that thinks it’s ok to joke about domestic abuse is a no no in my book!

Reactions: 1
She’s always very clear to state that she knows how lucky they are, but sometimes she just needs to vent. We all have days like that, no matter how well off someone is.
Yeah but that is all she does.. I suppose that is her usp.

I love her! God knows what she sees in Babs, but I find her genuinely to be a nice person And I love what she’s done with the house

Reactions: 3
I really like her. I think she's a good writer. I read one of her columns on cars for (I think) GQ and it was funny. I think she's bright and wise to know how to play it - never look smug, don't brag, don't get overexposed. She keeps some reality and doesn't believe the hype. The only thing I sometimes wonder about is showing her kids faces.

Reactions: 4
She is lovely and she's comes across as being really genuine. She is one of the few "insta mums" I find relatable. And little wilf is adorable!

I think because she has an actual talent (as a hilarious writer) she doesn't have to play up to the clichéd insta mum role. No posing whatmamawore shots, no what I eat in a day or bedtime routines. She is such a breath of fresh air in a sea of stale halitosis.

I re-watch Jude and his baby Richard and it still makes me smile.

Reactions: 9
I've loved watching their renovation. It's been a breath of fresh air to see them really struggle through it at times and really work hard for it, compared to others that seem to just click their fingers and have an extension completed. Also, it's bloody lush!

Reactions: 4