The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her dancing last night and you hear Ross just go "you'll wake Pen up" in a really serious voice.. he's done with her isnt he šŸ˜…
Why is he filming her making a prat of herself though? I'd just pretend to film it and then say - whoops, i forgot to press record but no need to do it again, it'll wake the (actual) toddler up!

Reactions: 1
I think part of the issue is that she had breast implants when she had an eating disorder and was stick thin - of course she didnā€™t have any boobs then because she was so skinny. Now sheā€™s gained weight, as many women do after having a baby, a lot of it is on her stomach because thatā€™s her natural body shape, but some is around her back, arms and boobs, and because theyā€™ve got big implants in already it makes them much bigger than if sheā€™d gained weight without them in, so sheā€™s looking larger than she would have done. Sheā€™s definitely a natural apple shape as her legs are still fab (a bit jealous - Iā€™d love legs like that) and donā€™t seem to carry weight at all.

Iā€™d have more respect for her if she just said ā€œIā€™ve been struggling since becoming a mum, Iā€™ve eaten my feelings and I havenā€™t felt together enough to eat sensibly so Iā€™ve put on weight and gone up a dress size or two.ā€ Thatā€™s completely relatable and nothing to be ashamed ofā€¦so why not own it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My issue is she looks a complete mess. Iā€™ve gained weight since kids (and so has my husband tbf! Itā€™s called getting older) but I donā€™t think he looks at me and thinks ā€œwhat a bleeping shamblesā€ because I dress appropriately and flattering to my shape, take care of my appearance and donā€™t act like a toddler.

Reactions: 7
It's almost like she's trying to drive Ross to an affair with the embarrassingly cringey Stage School routines that are the kind of thing you'd do when you're 4 for your parents in the living room. Not to mention the Little Bo Peep clothing and permabloat. Nobody would blame Ross for having The Ick.

It's almost like she's trying to drive Ross to an affair with the embarrassingly cringey Stage School routines that are the kind of thing you'd do when you're 4 for your parents in the living room. Not to mention the Little Bo Peep clothing and permabloat. Nobody would blame Ross for having The Ick.
If he gets the ick then he needs to tell her not have a do over of his affair stories. He has a child to think about tooā€¦. And with Lottieā€™s toxic positivity and lack of accountability she would use an affair against Ross till the end of times.

Whenever I went back to compare her current state to her older pics, I only go back to right after her giving birthā€¦ she is bigger now than she was back then, her hair is in a lot worse shape, her teeth are not getting better, the gaps are widening and so on. She completely let herself go. Itā€™s sad to see but her trying to fake it for the gram is infuriating at the same time
i put on weight the year after both of mineā€¦two years with my eldest. It was being exhausted and hungry fro breastfeeding and also comfort eating. I think whoever it was said she doesnā€™t understand that when youā€™re big it can all go on your stomach was bang on

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hold most of my weight on my stomach, bum & hips but yet have a small waist & boobs, my boobs are the first to go when I lose weight, Iā€™m a size 14, I canā€™t wear skirts as they ride up to sit on my waist so they look really short, I wouldnā€™t say she was a size 12 at all, more like a 14/16 & there is nothing wrong with that at all she just needs to be more honest.

Reactions: 6
Her stories today with the polkadot dress šŸ™ˆ Bloody hell,.just dress your size. There's no shame in it. Rather than squeezing yourself into something that clearly doesn't fit šŸ˜³šŸ™ˆ

That story where sheā€™s sat with penny on her knee. Her hair!! You can see her own destroyed hair wonā€™t even lay flat next to the extensions. She needs to give it up. The extensions are masking a problem and are ultimately gonna make it worse.

What I donā€™t get is why she doesnā€™t have a proper parting? Why is it always like slicked up in a quiff at the front?!

Reactions: 2