The TimTracker #3 and now it's time for Jack$on to feed himself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, time for a new thread.

Thanks to @PoorKid for the title suggestion.

Let me copy and post my last recap from their most recent vlog.

The Slackers are off to a well deserved Halloween vacation to the Fort Wilderness Campgrounds and Cabins.

When they booked this they got an email that said no trick or treating....To which Tim asks "Does that mean there is trick or treating?"

They already complain about there being a lot of people there.

They brought candy but they ate a bunch of it because they got an email that said no Trick or Treating.

The first positive thing Jenn says is that "The weather is good"

This has all been staged because the TV is already on when they get into the cabin.

Jenn's first reaction "It smells very much like wood"

Long time Disney "fan" Jenn thinks the Campgrounds are DVC.

Tim opening the shower curtain scared Jack$on....

Jenn is excited to use the giant pump bottles of the shampoo/conditioner/bodywash.

Jenn is excited because "It's all new to her"

Jenn with the thoughts "I don't know how fun this would be to stay with your family in one bedroom".....does she not realize most hotel rooms are only 1 bedroom, and not 3 like that massive Cooper Creek Cabin they stayed in.

Jenn complains that you can hear outside noises from inside the cabin...

Jenn has no idea on the transportation options they offer at F&W

Tim for some reason thinks eating BBQ makes you poop a lot because there are 2 TP holders.

This is so painful trying to hear Tim explain his awful joke.

It's chilly so they bundle Jack$on up as if it' 40 degrees....

Jenn is upset she didn't bring pants.

Tim complains about how expensive the inflatables are....

Jenn read somewhere but she's not sure that they are continuing with the construction on the new DVC resort where River Country is.

Tim complains that because Jack$on is tired they cannot eat their dinner out near the water and they have to take it back to the cabin.

Tim complains about mobile ordering and how it takes too long.

I don't understand how Tim says something "looks good" just by reading a menu description.....

Jenn thinks Hoop Dee Doo was a buffet....She also had no idea that Hoop Dee Doo was the longest running dinner show in America.

Tim and Jenn got lost trying to find their cabin.....It took them 30 minutes of driving around in their golf cart.

Jenn complains about "little kids" driving golf carts...but it's alright for her to drive the golf cart like a mad woman with Jackson in the car seat not strapped in at all.

Jenn complains that this resort is a lot bigger than it seems.

Tim isn't happy with his dinner order at all. He's upset because Jenn got a ton of food for $15 and Tim only got a sammich for $12.

Let's use some archival footage of Jenn eating ribs.

Jenn says the beans are too sweet so she adds BBQ sauce to the beans because????

Tim also likes the glasses they give you in the cabin are Mason Jars.

Jenn who polished off half a rack of ribs is now eating some Strawberry Shortcake because she needs sustenance.

Their time to help is to remind people to go out and vote.

Reactions: 10
I wanted to respond to the room sharing thing from the last thread. I think that’s a bit far...as long as you have a monitor I think room sharing is excessive

I cannot imagine how much less sleep I would have gotten had we not finally transitioned our some from the bassinet into his actual crib at around 3 months.
That might be the advisement but sometimes it’s overkill, lord knows they are up Jack$ons ass enough I’m sure he values some time away from those two bojos

Seems Jenn and Tim took Disney's DVC: "Disney's best kept secret" slogan a bit too far and decided not to educate themselves on it.

I'm trying hard not to watch that wreck of a video. Did she really think the cabins were DVC?
And did they not see the HUGE threads on all the Disney related forums about Disney cancelling the Reflections DVC Resort? (That site is cursed by the way)

There are two bedrooms in the cabins: the Living room/kitchen area is one, complete with a double sized sofa bed, and in the back there's another double with a bunk next to it. No, it's not fun if you're sharing that double or if you're an adult expecting privacy, but that's family life for you.

I continue to be annoyed at how they treat Jack$on, I can’t believe how dumb they are.....for a miracle baby they are really careless with him

Reactions: 1
Her legs look so weird, especially around the ankles
She's queen of the bad photo shop - trying to make herself look thinner, much thinner. She sucks at it and looks deformed, she's done this for years now. Her face looks strange too - like her head was taken from another picture and put on that body - shaved down to look thinner.

Reactions: 4
Im a little late to this but like what we used to say on the other site Jenns anxiety only happens when it's convenient or she's looking for sympathy. Can't drive a car, but can whip around in a golf cart.
3 or 4 years ago now she had to leave Target because the lights triggered her anxiety. She also monologued about it for 10 min and got so many sympathy comments, it was disgusting. Fast forward to their 1st trip to Target with Jack$on and she can spend 3 hours in their no problem.

A little off topic but with the sympathy the thing they did that pissed me off the most was Jenn was having some kind of pain when she was pregnant so they drove to the ER. Did they head right in when they parked? No they set the camera on the dash and talked for 10 or 15 min before they headed in to the ER. Obviously your pain isn't that bad that you have to go to the ER if you can talk in to a camera about it for 10 min before you go in, ridiculous! Such a waste of the hospitals time all for comments and sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New IG stories has Jackson standing pretty well and having fun opening and closing drawers at the cabin.

I fear for this child when he goes home to the cesspool that is their completely non-babyproofed house - the likes of which include open / exposed needles laying casually on a windowsill. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her legs look so weird, especially around the ankles
The ankles are absolutely MANGLED, holy crap. Like she would not be able to walk if those are her real ankles, yikes.

And on yesterday's version of terrible editing- WHY DID THEY LEAVE THE POOP JOKE IN THERE. And what kind of terrible BBQ is Tim eating if it makes him :poop: like that?

My favorite part was how they were cringy and disgusted with their slumming it vacation compared to the Copper Creek stay 😂 from the "little tv" that swivels, the one bedroom, the noise level....welcome to an affordable Disney stay, Trackers! Oh an the fact they had to wait for their food on a HOLIDAY WEEKEND :rolleyes:

So as I skipped thru the video I noticed that Dims eyebrows are disappearing.
I had to go look, wow. I know that could be a possible sign of a thyroid condition, but it also could be lack of nutrients. He’s not the healthiest eater. He also doesn’t go to any doctor except the eye doctor, bc he’s discussed in the past his father lost his sight to macular degeneration.

Macular degeneration, huh? You know how you reduce your risk of that? Proper nutrition.

Reactions: 3
I had to go look, wow. I know that could be a possible sign of a thyroid condition, but it also could be lack of nutrients. He’s not the healthiest eater. He also doesn’t go to any doctor except the eye doctor, bc he’s discussed in the past his father lost his sight to macular degeneration.
My grandma has MD and gets injections INTO her eyes to help with it.

Can you even imagine the drama that would ensue if he needs any kind of invasive treatment for any health problems (that are VERY likely since he doesn't even pretend to take care of himself)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.