The Tim Tracker #181 Use “BuddysEarTubes” for 20% off new merch!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched a Tracker video in quite some time. I usually just follow the happenings through you guys. Well, having a little insomnia tonight, I thought I’d tune in to the latest one. I couldn’t get through the first three minutes because of the shaky footage! Holy motion sickness… have their videos always been this shaky and I had forgotten? Maybe as I’m getting older I just can’t handle that much movement L O L. Even though I didn’t make it very far, at least I’ll know where to find tampons if I’m ever on Lookout Cay.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Recap:
screen.jpeg

(thanks to @Hippotracks for the new and improved image)

The cruise voogs have been boring and as awkward as, well, going on a "family" cruise with your manservant and a nanny where you barely hang out with your partner or your children. Budley's elaine dancing will probably result in injury, he finally supposedly had his ear tube surgery and is now primed for a lifetime of misophonia, Ginn was disappointed he wasn't even in more pain to exploit gratuitously, Dim's titties make me glad Doritos 3D are no longer on shelves, Da Baby who?, and Manservant Mikey's hair continues to remind me of really unruly pubes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Recap:
View attachment 3023484
(thanks to @Hippotracks for the new and improved image)

The cruise voogs have been boring and as awkward as, well, going on a "family" cruise with your manservant and a nanny where you barely hang out with your partner or your children. Budley's elaine dancing will probably result in injury, he finally supposedly had his ear tube surgery and is now primed for a lifetime of misophonia, Ginn was disappointed he wasn't even in more pain to exploit gratuitously, Dim's titties make me glad Doritos 3D are no longer on shelves, Da Baby who?, and Manservant Mikey's hair continues to remind me of really unruly pubes.
Remove the eyebrows on Tim!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
List of things Jenn ISN’T DOING bc there is no new voog uploaded:

Jenn isn’t cooking
Jenn isn‘t cleaning
Jenn isn’t taking care of her 2 children
Jenn isn’t showering
Jenn isn’t getting help for her FOMO

more likely : Jenn is being her lazy ass self. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just read that that PGH furry convention is 7/4-7/7. Surprised Dim doesn’t follow them around the country. Oh, he’d have to leave the whale and the comfort of the Disney bubble.

Reactions: 6
Carryover from last thread. The new merch are Bella Canvas tshirts. Jenn needed to wear them for 2? 3? weeks to be sure they were good quality. The most commonly used brand for this kind of thing and it too weeks to decide 🙄

Reactions: 7
List of things Jenn ISN’T DOING bc there is no new voog uploaded:

Jenn isn’t cooking*
Jenn isn‘t cleaning
Jenn isn’t taking care of her 2 children
Jenn isn’t showering
Jenn isn’t getting help for her FOMO

more likely : Jenn is being her lazy ass self. 🤣 🤣

*Jenn isn’t microwaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched a Tracker video in quite some time. I usually just follow the happenings through you guys. Well, having a little insomnia tonight, I thought I’d tune in to the latest one. I couldn’t get through the first three minutes because of the shaky footage! Holy motion sickness… have their videos always been this shaky and I had forgotten? Maybe as I’m getting older I just can’t handle that much movement L O L. Even though I didn’t make it very far, at least I’ll know where to find tampons if I’m ever on Lookout Cay.
He should really just record from his iPhone. He has no idea how to use the equipment he has.

(that’s what she said)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, Jen's tongue should be sticking out of the side of her mouth and her non-waving arm should be a death grip on Tim's shoulder. Tim also needs a more open smile with his oddly uneven teeth, needs to be giving a thumbs up instead of a wave and needs to be leaning way into Jen to make it into the picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Their staycations are great. They go sleep in a hotel so they can be miserable 30 minutes from their house instead of in their house. And Jenn stops posting for like 4 days.

Reactions: 23