The Tim Tracker #10 And now it's time for Jenn to stay the f#$k home and be a mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread.

Props to @2020planner for the thread title.

The Slackers are fresh off another "staycation" what will they be up to next?

What sweets will they gorge on?

What will they complain about for mundane reasons?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pre-emptive one for the Next thread.

The Tim Tracker #11: And Now It's Time to Weigh The Wife....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
On a side note, Ratatouille will be opening soon at Epcot. Now having taken the ride with my young son who was a 18month's older than Jackson on the Front seat, he did enjoy it up until the trolley scene and 'the final scene's special effect' in the vehicle, those who've taken the ride will know what happens during the champaign scene, which doesn't show visually on Youtube, yet I bet T&J will still do regardless of the tantrum that'll happen after.

Bit like the one Jenn will be having knowing i've been planting beauties like this onto various vlogs under various accounts for the past month (not one has been removed).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
On a side note, Ratatouille will be opening soon at Epcot.
That will be the first really big launch event since they've lost their Disney media privileges. I wonder if they are spending like crazy on "staycations" to try to get back on the media list before the launch?

Reactions: 5
I mean.. writing slut as an acrostic in the comments is a bit weird to be honest. She’s clearly lazy, a sloppy eater, a terrible editor... but a slut? That’s a reach and a bit much.

I love the new thread title 😂 I think this will be the year they just reach out to other resorts and parks for content.

Reactions: 13
I mean.. writing slut as an acrostic in the comments is a bit weird to be honest. She’s clearly lazy, a sloppy eater, a terrible editor... but a slut? That’s a reach and a bit much.

I love the new thread title 😂 I think this will be the year they just reach out to other resorts and parks for content.
you missed a few letters there, try every first letter of each line.... though I must admit I didn't spot i'd done another beauty with capitals so KUDOS for that!

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice in the Riviera Resort (day 1) it seems at the start Jenn is steering well clear of Tim for a change, shes off in the distance and we get a glimpse of Ye Olde Tim style vlog. I'm sure she reads this board.

Reactions: 5
Quick recap of the last thread:

Jackpot was forced to bare himself to the world on video then was forced on Saucers much to his apparent dismay.

T&J stuffed their faces again.
T&J once again rubbed in everyone's faces that they have money amd can afford to go stay in fancy Disney hotels every week. Good for them.

Anyone notice in the Riviera Resort (day 1) it seems at the start Jenn is steering well clear of Tim for a change, shes off in the distance and we get a glimpse of Ye Olde Tim style vlog. I'm sure she reads this board.
The sudden deletion of Jackpot's Wild Ride was a clue to me that she reads here. Also I wonder if they deleted the video where they had harrassed a CM for free stuff after somebody posted about their side of that story.

Quick recap of the last thread:

Jackpot was forced to bare himself to the world on video then was forced on Saucers much to his apparent dismay.

T&J stuffed their faces again.
T&J once again rubbed in everyone's faces that they have money amd can afford to go stay in fancy Disney hotels every week. Good for them.

The sudden deletion of Jackpot's Wild Ride was a clue to me that she reads here. Also I wonder if they deleted the video where they had harrassed a CM for free stuff after somebody posted about their side of that story.
Well if the one I've mentioned does get deleted, that confirm she reads here, as she wouldn't have found it otherwise like she didn't find the one hidden on the video before it (As if Toby LaRone from Switzerland wasn't a big enough clue).

Is anyone else not seeing any comments or comment section at all in all their videos or is it just me?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else not seeing any comments or comment section at all in all their videos or is it just me?
The comments section on YouTube have been acting up for me for a couple days now, and on their channel especially.

Reactions: 2
The sudden deletion of Jackpot's Wild Ride was a clue to me that she reads here.
Nope that video is still up:

With over 4,000 videos I can't find any way to easily figure out what they removed.

Is it only on their channel? Sounds like you have been blocked or banned somehow.,

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There was no way he was tall enough for ASS. That really bothered me.

I'm sick of them saying something that's 8$ is "a little too pricey" but they'll spend 70$ on friggen aprons or 1000$ for a hotel room 3 times a month. They have NO perspective.

They got to DHS around 12 and stayed for 3 hours I think they said? Then he took a nap? No wonder he won't sleep through the night you morons.

Reactions: 8
Yes, Tim and Jenn are super relatable 🙄. It’s really sad to see how ignorant people can be. Relatable would be:

1. Staying in a room that better matches what their viewers can afford.

2. Not flaunting their wealth when so many people are having trouble making ends meet.

3. Not going to theme parks every day.

4. Having a real job...YouTube as a hobby.
B639B424-877A-440B-AC02-D9BA82B46A04.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sad day for the Trackers as they have to vacate their nice clean DELUXE hotel room and return to their own filthy home with the deteriorating green pool! But first it’s time for yet another heart stopping breakfast. Jackson at 14 months old is still not allowed to feed himself and Jenn even snaps at him for whinging, because he’s hungry and wants to eat! Sorry Jackson but In the Tracker world vlogging comes 1st and your needs don’t matter!
Then it off to MK, to yet again waste reservations, to spend maybe an hour there and do nothing, but get sad because the spring roll cart is closed even though it’s the weekend.
We then explanations about the track at the rivers of America and the ferry boat! It’s the “Lilly Belle” Steamboat you twit not a ferry boat.
Time to go home and forcefeed Jackson a strawberry and show us 2 ugly aprons they bought to give to their” friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how the Slackers go to MK on the weekend when in previous videos they claim they don’t go on the weekends because it’s not safe because of the crowds. More and more they show they don’t care about the pandemic. Also, anyone notice how they said Jackson missed his 2nd nap but someone slept less that night? My daughter would sleep longer since she would be 10x more tired. These two morons make me wanna rip my eyes out.

Reactions: 7
Yes, Tim and Jenn are super relatable 🙄. It’s really sad to see how ignorant people can be. Relatable would be:

1. Staying in a room that better matches what their viewers can afford.

2. Not flaunting their wealth when so many people are having trouble making ends meet.

3. Not going to theme parks every day.

4. Having a real job...YouTube as a hobby.
View attachment 416312
whoops that should have read a bit more sarcastically! next time i'll drop 'marks' around it ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.