Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I just had a look on her instagram.. it looks like she has proper birthday parties for Jamie. She had a bouncy castle, cake, even someone dressed as spider man posing in Jamies room with a photo of him. A birthday party for a child that’s not here is just creepy, I’d be so comfortable at it.

Sabrina desperately needs help, she’s needed it from when she lost Jamie so that’s nearly 11 years. What she does isn’t a healthy way of coping at all, I’m not sure how all the professionals she sees doesn’t see unhealthy her coping mechanisms are.
She has Spider-Man every year at his parties, she said he’s Jamie’s idol. Yes she goes all out on his birthdays. I checked the wish list but there was nothing on it, but remember a while back she kept getting annoyed as people were clearing it, maybe that’s what’s happened.

Instead of concentrating on buying another reborn, maybe she should try buying her own party stuff for her son

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I could understand if they had their real sleeping babies ashes put inside a doll and tendered to them to help with grief. But no, these lot are doing it for attention from their own insecurities.

irishlassie

VIP Member
What happened with her Go Fund Me? She was going to buy Journey back but all of a sudden not?
Said she rushed into it and shouldn’t of put it up was fighting with them to refund the person who donated £100 ( likely herself) think it’s been now removed and refund issued

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
They make me uncomfortable. Each to their own and everything but if they’re not doing it for attention/are being genuine about it then I think they have serious issues.

CoconotLoco

What do people make of theses Tiktok accounts there quiet a few big ones?

Controversy surrounding a lot buying formula and nappies and then just throwing them away.

badkarma_

Opinions on nevaehsrebornjourney🤔 I find the whole memorial for the ‘ early miscarriage ‘ she had a bit much

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Sabrina asking for more money.….l
I don’t think her sons headstone was damaged on purpose… she even said herself she can’t be sure when it happened. Needs any amount people can spare yet when given a quote to fix it she never mentioned how much is was… is it for the headstone or Jessica?

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
She's fallen out with Tracey I would love to know her side of things.
I think her letter sender is one of her mods the one who calls her granny forget her name but something if off.
Why do you think that’s who has been sending her the letters?

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her feeding her neighbours rabbits Jesus those poor wee things I noticed some didn't even have water. While it nice she feeds them but I'd be reporting him for cruelty if he was my neighbour. poor things are sat in their own piss and shit. In tiny hutches shocking
Yeah they probably wouldn’t get fed unless she did it. I feel sorry for them