Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kedece

The one reborn account that I find really disturbing is. Sabrinajamiesmummy. Her son was stillborn about 12 years ago. She buys him things & talks as if he's there. She has an amazon list & everyone says what a great Mum she is. She's now got a reborn doll she takes out & treats like a baby. It's quite sad & disturbing. Tiktok doesn't seem the right place for her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone came across sabrinajamiesmummy I don't know how she can afford trips to town all the time and all those shopping hauls. She buys stuff that could of done a real mum struggling that's reduced. I've also seen her on local but and sell sites getting free clothes for her dolls. Has begged for money for vet bills in the past and now has begged for people to help her buy another reborn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

sassy666666

Most of them appear to have learning disabilities in my opinion. I get they may help getting over the loss of a baby, but I think that’s the minority.

Reactions: 7

irishlassie

VIP Member
See she’s been in town today! Wee video made for the trolls on Asda! Surprise surprise another hate mail letter! She never shows the postage stamp just her name! In the “letter” the spelling is atrocious! Still stand by she sends them to herself! She’s deliberately trying to disguise her hand writing and is spell words incorrectly 🙄🙄🙄

upsid3down

Its infuriating and disturbing tbh. These adults carrying around fake babies and 'feeding' them real formula and using real nappies, need therapy and psychological evaluation. It is not a normal coping mechanism for infant loss.

• Heart
mummyof2reborns aka millie
Self diagnosed infertile
I know from experience they wouldn't test you until you'd been trying for years she's only like 19/20 you definitely don't get a letter saying you are.
Sitting in a bo smelling caravan on pip with her dolls and no friends

slagbol

She protests so much how trolls and the letters don’t bother her that she actually makes it so obvious that it does 😂😂 woman isn’t a full deck. Obsessed with “haters” it’s not normal. the whole “I’ve only one spare bedroom cause the other one is Jamie’s”. Get a grip of yourself love ffs. she needs a hobby. Whoever enables this needs their head seen to

irishlassie

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the wee dog but I can’t understand people like this who don’t take our pet insurance. She has put up a video where she talks about losing 3 other dogs. 2 to cancer. Surely you would have the sense to take out pet insurance knowing anything like that can happen ffs it’s like £10 a month I’m sure she could afford it instead of buying all the other shit she does like them mini brands etc.
Sabrina all over house full of pets then the vet bills come in and she’s on the beg from her followers! Her tongue is venomous if your opinion is different from hers! I saw the video of the poor dog earlier having some sort of seizure her first though lift the phone and video it post it on TikTok! Thought she was keeping her life more private and her comments off! She lasted a day! That doesn’t get you attention or views does it?

• Heart

jamie4288

Honestly that woman, it’s very sad that two of the wee kittens are gone but that woman’s tongue is vile. Absolutely vile. She really doesn’t realise that people genuinely want to help and all she does is spit venom back at them. She says she’s had animals all her life but the way she gets on with them is ridiculous. That poor cat and them wee kittens NO DOUBT where under stress from Sabrina. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind on that one. Cat goes into labour - Sabrina asks it 1000 times are you ok, doesn’t give her piece and then decides to go into the hallway to scream at the dog and other cat! Cats giving birth and no sooner have the babies come out and Sabrina has them whipped up into her hands. Then she precedes to bring her cousin and someone else in while the cats mid giving birth 🙄 aye Sabrina cause that won’t cause her any stress! Then she constantly touches the babies and doesn’t even give the poor cat a chance to properly bond! Honestly the woman is absolutely ridiculous!! She should surrender ALL her animals!! Now she’s on gurning about a mat, says she will get one sometime- just a thought Sabrina- how about you STOP buying ridiculous stuff and buy something you actually need!! Rant over! 😂

Reactions: 6

Kedece

I think Sabrina really needs rl help. Her sons grave & bedroom are quite disturbing & the sheer amount of stuff she buys 'for him' then sits & 'shows it' to him is unbelievable. People on her videos go on about how lucky Jamie is & what a great Mum she is to him.
I know people grieve in different ways but shes been living like this for 12 years. It's help she needs not validation of her fantasy

Kedece

I think in sabrinas case talking to her son has probably started as a coping mechanism but after 12 years it's not healthy. Tiktok isn't good for her either because they're all supporting her and also referring to Jamie as if he's alive. I must admit I was shocked when I realised he was stillborn. I assumed he was about 5/6 & his room was as he left it. I wonder if she has any rl support

Ktpeterson

A wee job even part time would get her out in the world and give her a bit of purpose, 10 years is to long to play with dolls at the the expense of the tax payer

Ears&eyes

That Sabrina McKenna is an absolute psychopath she set up a go fund me so people could donate to buy her a doll😂 she does this every so often has her PayPal up so people can donate so she can buy a doll which eventually she will just sell on! She doesn’t seem short of money with her hauls and Jamie’s bedroom! She needs help and she needs it ASAP

slagbol

She lives in fantasy land and needs help. There’s no two ways about it. Buying school bags for back to school, a school uniform, then complains she’s skint. does her family think this is normal?? I feel for her but noone can say that’s typical behaviour.

• Heart

hiphiphoray

Wow, Sabrina just posted about how she took this new fancy pram for free. No doubt the parent that had that up as donation wanted it to go to someone struggling with a baby, not so some crazy woman can play mummy. honestly that’s so selfish. Her attitude stinks.

Also, did anyone see the video she posted about this tracey woman and another friend that bought the reborn that she returned. so she’s fuming because someone else took the doll that she didn’t want to keep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5

jamie4288

I could’ve swore in one of her lives or videos she said she would never get rid of Mia and Summer….EVER! No way definitely not! And low and behold they are away now too! She then defends herself by saying “ don’t come at me, it’s nobody’s business but mine”
I’m all for people spending money on what they like but she genuinely does buy crap! That Spider-Man car thing earlier was a fiver!! It’s literally shite!! She just sees something, doesn’t matter what it is and buys it. Perfect example is that water bottle, for Jamie’s rest bed, just cause it has a J on it! Absolute nonsense!!
Apparently the police have said there’s nothing they can do about the hate Mail, I don’t believe that for one second!

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I feel like the trauma of what shes been through in her life (abusive partner, losing a baby, losing her brother, losing her partner) has put her in the mental state of a child. Her behaviours towards everything are very immature and childlike - the tantrums calling people out, the lack of financial discipline and awareness, even right down to what she eats is very immature. She’s the only 40 something woman I know that would buy “TY boos” collectibles for herself.

jamie4288

It really grinds my gears and I know people will say “ it’s her money she can do what she wants with it” and that’s so very true! BUT…. You are literally crying over tiktok one minute that you don’t know how you’ll afford the vet bills etc and that you still had a balance of £14 etc but you’ve literally spent £7 on a sleep suit cause it’s Bambi! It is NOT NEEDED!! Her priorities are up the left! Literally up the left! She buys ANYTHING stitch, anything xbox, anything Disney! It’s a load of shite. Absolute shite!