The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute weirdo now you try and add her from a home account and she instantly blocks you I've noticed her followers have gone down a fair bit too

Reactions: 2
Why is she wasting her money on botox . She is waaay passed the point where botox can help . The woman needs a face lift she’s got a face like a twisted dish cloth she looks 51 not 41

This woman is insufferable she is on holiday and still slavering on about how many steps she has taken . Ffs woman just enjoy your’e holiday and deal with it when you get back like normal folk do .

Has she actually lost weight? She plays with the same 2 stone give or take, on/off/on/off.

Reactions: 1
Has she actually lost weight? She plays with the same 2 stone give or take, on/off/on/off.
She has lost weight but these size 12-14 clothes she is pouring herself into are all stretchy floaty things . Id love to see her in a 12-14 tailored suit , it wouldnt touch the sides . Tonight she is cutting about in these shorts that are skinning her . Honest she has got legs like bags of tripe

Reactions: 3
She has lost weight but these size 12-14 clothes she is pouring herself into are all stretchy floaty things . Id love to see her in a 12-14 tailored suit , it wouldnt touch the sides . Tonight she is cutting about in these shorts that are skinning her . Honest she has got legs like bags of tripe
tje shortswould be fine if they were a bigger size,they’re cutting into her
I reckon she Will Get a tummy tuck too

She n
tje shortswould be fine if they were a bigger size,they’re cutting into her
I reckon she Will Get a tummy tuck too
she needs one its down to her knees , no doubt the soft shite hubby will dip into the inheritance to pay for it , she also needs a face lift the botox is doing nowt

Imagine Trying to relax on holiday out having a few Drinks and shes there shoving the Camera in her entire families face

also I refuse toBelieve she is only 40,she looks way Older

• Haha
Her son has just signed a professional contract with Newcastle United. She's going to be insufferable now. Wonder how long it will be until they move house now? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure they can afford to send the daughter to a private doc 🙄
I wrote something the other day then deleted it as I don't want to do what her mum is essentially doing to her and putting her private info online, but as she continues to do so...🤷🏻‍♀️ but this woman is risking her daughter's future by sharing so much. Declaring chronic illness (especially without a diagnosis yet) is not a smart thing to do before you even start in the NHS. Whilst I don't believe people should need to be secretive about their health and not discuss it, unfortunately some of the worst disability discrimination I've witnessed has been in healthcare. I hope she's got a signed contract and already has had occy health clearance for the current issues because if not she's giving them a lot of ammunition for someone to say no and guess what, discriminating on health grounds seems to be very easy to do within the NHS because they have to be sure you can do the job, do manual handling, be a relatively reliable team member (so not need time off every month, etc.) and they just need to raise patient safety as a concern and it's quite easy for them to do. With covid and resulting long covid, there isn't even a huge amount of redeployment opportunities to less manual jobs either as most have been taken to try and accommodate these long term health issues before having to let others go on health grounds. And I speak as someone that has been on the occy health merry-go-round multiple times, and then the NMC isn't a very compassionate or forgiving organisation either (and I'm thankful to not be under them). But yes, I hope she's already had occy health clearance for suspected diagnosis and the regular use of a prescription painkiller (given her mum has named it, declared the regular doses prescribed by the GP, etc.) as if not this could backfire on her now or in the future should she ever then need accommodations she didn't declare earlier and/or ever makes a mistake and they then have an easy out suggesting her pain/insight/prescription played a part. Car insurance, etc...

I always worry about younger kids like the Hinch kids and the information being put out about them by their own parents that could be used negatively against them in the future as they've had all this sensitive and private data made public and essentially owned by social media companies, so who's to say what employers, insurers, etc. may collect in the future from social media companies, but here in real time, we have a woman who seems either completely naive or really just doesn't care what is shared and it's effects for engagement, and it panics me!

I don't believe anyone should have to go private, but realistically that is the state of things just now, and let's be honest, it's getting longer and worse and quite frankly, if she's been reviewed and nothing deemed a concern currently, she won't be seen as a priority and private would be the route I'd be considering for myself, but realistically this isn't a one off appt for a few hundred £s. It's going to be as much as £10k or more because of surgery for diagnosis and not everyone can do that at the drop of a hat.

I just wish she would think! I'd be livid if my mum shared as much as she is with the neighbours nevermind thousands of strangers, some of whom could potentially be in a position to be making decisions affecting my future.

Reactions: 4