The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she's "buzzing cos it's weigh day" 🥴
Wonder how long it'll last this time!

Like I said, i unfollowed about 2 years or she blocked me, for no reason if she did as I never commented. Comes across as a thoroughly unpleasant character and fame hungry to boot.

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long it'll last this time!

Like I said, i unfollowed about 2 years or she blocked me, for no reason if she did as I never commented. Comes across as a thoroughly unpleasant character and fame hungry to boot.
She's 100 percent fame hungry that's for sure, but it's the OTT desperate way she goes about it that grinds my gears. I didn't unfollow her but I haven't really watched her stories myself for a couple of year's, I just dip in and out now and then and nothing has changed.

Reactions: 2
The diet obsession is boring as hell…she clearly is not eating enough with all the extra calories she’s burning with ice skating…an orange for breakfast is ludicrous

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The diet obsession is boring as hell…she clearly is not eating enough with all the extra calories she’s burning with ice skating…an orange for breakfast is ludicrous

That's why she can't stick to it. Constantly yo-yo ing, takes off a stone or two, puts it back on.

It's famine or feast with her.

This is how she has been loosing 3-4 lb every week cos she starves herself . She flits from one obsession to another . First it was the bar then it was christmas then it was the diet then zumba them christmas then depresssed then the caravan now its ice skating . Wondering if a bookies will take bets on the next obsession
---
Just to add if her son actually makes it onto nufc first team best believe she will be riding that kids coat tails like Aladdin on his magic carpet

Reactions: 9
Haven't watched her stories in a couple of years but I see absolutely nothing has changed 🫣

Omg those disgusting outfits she has been trying on 🙈 . Her gunt in those leopard print pants .. dear god the woman has zero taste . Im hoping she sends them all back 🤮🤮