The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always looks so tightly brushed back especially the twins and then the can of hairspray at the end 🙄
It's too tight and too loose at the same time, how does she even manage it? She'll end up giving one of the kids aerosol burns one day with how close to their head she sprays hairspray.

Reactions: 5
Today is show day for the kids who dance. The one day of the year that Ben can swan around like the world famous professional videographer he thinks he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Always looks so tightly brushed back especially the twins and then the can of hairspray at the end 🙄
The only other people I’ve seen use hairspray on young children are the horrendous mothers that put their little girls in those grotesque American kids beauty pageants 😩

Reactions: 9
He said they have imposter syndrome thinking they’re not famous enough to write a book or some tit like that. He really thinks they’re famous - oh dear.

Asked about another baby while she was waffling on about some boring tit he said who knows.
Well sorry but you know if there’s not going to be anymore. Don’t they know how contraception works? Either say yes we hope so it no we’re done.

🙏 no more kids

Reactions: 11
The only other people I’ve seen use hairspray on young children are the horrendous mothers that put their little girls in those grotesque American kids beauty pageants 😩
Horrendous mother she is too. Why can’t the little twins have bobs that they could manage themselves? Easier for school and swimming. Zoe has short hair. Hypocrisy. I for one don’t watch the hair vlogs, she just looks mean and they look scared. 100% exploitation of the kids, that can’t consent.
---
He said they have imposter syndrome thinking they’re not famous enough to write a book or some tit like that. He really thinks they’re famous - oh dear.

Asked about another baby while she was waffling on about some boring tit he said who knows.
Well sorry but you know if there’s not going to be anymore. Don’t they know how contraception works? Either say yes we hope so it no we’re done.

🙏 no more kids
When you’ve a dodgy ticker it’s time to stop and cherish the ones you have.
---
Zoe’s answer to when Flo will go in the little girls room was really defensive. ‘She’s’ not ready meaning Zoe’s not ready! How possessive is that?
Perhaps she would sleep better away from those pair, puffing an panting, snoring and farting alnight. 🤔
---
It's too tight and too loose at the same time, how does she even manage it? She'll end up giving one of the kids aerosol burns one day with how close to their head she sprays hairspray.
Is hairspray sustainable 🤔 or harmful to the ozone layer 🤔 should a sustainable family even use it? Especially on children…

Last edited:
#26 Big Ben's cutting back on the Pepsi Max, Lazy Zoe's booked a lodge paid for by our tax

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#26 Ben turned down the job driving a bus coz he knows the Pepsi max is on us (tax payer)

Today is show day for the kids who dance. The one day of the year that Ben can swan around like the world famous professional videographer he thinks he is.
Hope he’s not trying to sneak into the dressing room like he normally does. Fat creep 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
How lovely that this couple can be at home together all day in their 6 bed house with huge garden for their 12 children. It’s wonderful that they can have regular shopping hauls, brand new tv and anything else they want. I’te lovely that they can afford treats daily ❤

Im so glad they can afford 4 k holiday lodge for them to relax and get away from their sedate lifestyle.
So happy for the mum that she can get her hair and brows done regularly.

We should all work a bit harder so they can get that holiday abroad if you ask me.
They are just so special that they deserve not to work and be given all the free money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So on the day Ben is in hospital Zoe decided to cook and film🤔 she should have been sat with her kids reassuring then that their dad would be alright.

She's mental, tries to make herself so busy. What would she do without curly twin??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I have never seen anyone make such a hash out of making such a simple meal as Zoe. Every time she films herself “cooking“ it shows that she doesn’t cook at all.

The poor little ones didn’t even get a meal of the week this week because Ben went to hospital. She fed them tit because they couldn’t possibly have eaten at 5 or 5.30. The woman is an absolute disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Watch it Zoe, you don't know how old you are ,and you certainly never know what day it is ,..And watch those girls for head lice .

Reactions: 7
I have never seen anyone make such a hash out of making such a simple meal as Zoe. Every time she films herself “cooking“ it shows that she doesn’t cook at all.

The poor little ones didn’t even get a meal of the week this week because Ben went to hospital. She fed them tit because they couldn’t possibly have eaten at 5 or 5.30. The woman is an absolute disgrace
Totally agree. She is trying to look all clever and yet comes across like a builder mixing cement. Everything she does looks more difficult than it needs to be. Why not prepare the chicken in the air fryer. And I really would not be doing 3 lots of dinners, just make it, plate it and eat it ( microwave it for the workers.) And exactly Bens been in hospital all day and yet they are bothered about a cooking Vlog 🤷‍♀️ Distressed kids in the background. Another star parenting moment, maybe one for the book?

Reactions: 13
How to attempt to cook by Dumb and Dumber. How complicated can you make a simple dish and she clearly had no clue of the quantities!
I’d also like to know what the “whatever” was that the younger ones had for dinner.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.