The Sullivan Family #20 Give Kingbin her £1.99 back you thieving Scumivans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had Charcuterie and pate with our cheese and crackers, but to be fair we have it all year round too.
They have such a weird relationship with food in that house.

Reactions: 9
I hope everyone who went to the Brewers fayre got treated the same. Free Christmas dinner the scrounging pair. Even worse boasting about it. I wonder if they had no plan on paying??? I can understand a reduction on the price but 12 people (free Flo and Jo) even if they only had starter, main and a drink is £100’s worth. I suspect it was exaggerated to get it free. Hope they ban them in the future. I’m sad for the kids as they are the ones missing out. Even Joseph wanted the School Christmas dinner despite not being in school.
Hope nobody looses their job over it.
There are families that genuinely can’t afford it so didn’t have a Christmas dinner or did what they could. These guys can afford it due to the vast amounts of benefits.
---
Speaking of Joseph's Mario cart toy, I don't like the way bloody St Agnes seems to have taken it as her own. And it can't go in the downstairs bathroom - Butch said there's a Christmas tree in there now. And god knows what else is in there. If they don't mind us seeings bras on drawer handles and bottles of Vagisil the wet room must be really bad as we don't see it.
I said that yesteday. I wonder if it was brought knowing she would like it. Ben should have said it’s Joseph’s to show not you.
As kids we often played with each others presents (and each other) but if we were showing family /grown up friends the person to show was the owner.

Reactions: 11
I hope everyone who went to the Brewers fayre got treated the same. Free Christmas dinner the scrounging pair. Even worse boasting about it. I wonder if they had no plan on paying??? I can understand a reduction on the price but 12 people (free Flo and Jo) even if they only had starter, main and a drink is £100’s worth. I suspect it was exaggerated to get it free. Hope they ban them in the future. I’m sad for the kids as they are the ones missing out. Even Joseph wanted the School Christmas dinner despite not being in school.
There are families that genuinely can’t afford it so didn’t have a Christmas dinner or did what they could. These guys can afford it due to the vast amounts of benefits.
---

I said that yesteday. I wonder if it was brought knowing she would like it. Ben should have said it’s Joseph’s to show not you.
As kids we often played with each others presents (and each other) but if we were showing family /grown up friends the person to show was the owner.
Where did we learn they got a refund?

Reactions: 4
---

If that's true about the food, that is horrendous. I did say i thought that might be the reason why they were unhappy - free food.

Reactions: 5
All the oversized oaf does is eat. I’ve not touched a piece of chocolate since I had our 13th in 2022 I can’t eat the stuff. I can however demolish wotsits and Pinot Grigio 😆

Obviously not on school nights but the amount this Teletubby eats is unreal 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They still ate the meal so why should they get a full refund.

It's scumbags like this that put companies under.

You wouldn't get a refund from the cinema if you didn't like the film.

What's the treat on Sat? I'm wondering if it's a cabin again? with them getting that refund.

Reactions: 12
They still ate the meal so why should they get a full refund.

It's scumbags like this that put companies under.

You wouldn't get a refund from the cinema if you didn't like the film.

What's the treat on Sat? I'm wondering if it's a cabin again? with them getting that refund.
duck knows and who cares?
tax credits are coming to an end in 2024 and lump sums don’t last.

Christmas 2024 is going to be amazing for them.

Actually Is he putting in minimal hours for tax credits sake?

LOL at them. With a large family you need to have a job paying over £50k

fact

Reactions: 10
duck knows and who cares?
tax credits are coming to an end in 2024 and lump sums don’t last.

Christmas 2024 is going to be amazing for them.

Actually Is he putting in minimal hours for tax credits sake?

LOL at them. With a large family you need to have a job paying over £50k

fact
I don't understand how tax credit work. But I do know they have been getting a fortune in hangouts throughout the years, as Ben's wage wouldn't cover 14 mouths ect.

I don't understand how tax credit work. But I do know they have been getting a fortune in hangouts throughout the years, as Ben's wage wouldn't cover 14 mouths ect.
It’s been mentioned on here he earns about 25k. That probably just about covers their food bill. You can probably work out whose paying the rest…🙄

Last edited:
It’s been mentioned on here he earns about 25k. That probably just about covers their food bill. You can probably work out whose paying the rest…🙄
He would need to be making about 80k+a year to confidently say he fully provides for his family.

I’m absolutely creasing that Pen took the time to set up a camera in his shed to film himself putting out 3 bags of rubbish and almost knocks himself out in the process 😂😂😂
---
It was on todays vlog when they chatted in the kitchen at the end
The compo face is strong in this one

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Where did we learn they got a refund?
He calls it "Christmas Dinner Gate" at the end of the vlog and says they got a refund. And says that's the end of it and they're not going to talk about it any more - because you know they're nice people who don't hold grudges and only focus on the positives.

He looks at the clock and says it's 5.45 and the younger ones are all bathed and upstairs chilling - so they've been gotten rid of at a ridiculously early time. And Elizabeth is hoovering because well, her parents are doing the really important job of talking to complete strangers (just like when Butch was playing the driving game one of the older girls was carrying round Flo).

And Agnes isn't feeling well - she's probably tired from Christmas they say. No - she's probably sick from 3 bottles of Prime and truckloads of sweets.

Reactions: 14
I might be wrong ,but I think something more went on At B/F because they kept repeating the kids were so well behaved ,.If they have got a refund for all their order they should be ashamed ..

Reactions: 8
At 8 minutes in on the Boxing Day Special vlog, Zoe says they got their desserts and they were fine - so did they still demand a total refund?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
100% someone asked them not to vlog. Maybe other diners.
Then they will use the excuse of being discriminated against because they are a big family and that they felt attacked.

My hubby is on call most christmases and I have in the past(young single days) worked Christmas Day so people with families could spend their days with them.
Do these idiots not understand that people are giving up their special day to work so idiots like them can have a dinner? Or as I suspect do they just not care.

Agnes and the prime is a joke, it’s absolute sugary gut rot. 6 year olds who pretend to have dietary issues or times when they claim to have been very sick from food should be more careful about what they eat/drink.
Flo will be just the same.

They don’t care because they have never had to sacrifice anything, they have it all handed to them on a plate. Ben has had every Christmas off for the last however many years, Zoe hasn’t worked for a decade. They can’t comprehend other people have to work to get by and don’t get handouts from the tax payer. They’ve been living in lala land going straight from MoD accommodation to a council place handed straight to them. They’ve never had to work hard for anything in their entire lives. Even the amount of kids they have- it’s never been ‘oh can we afford another, can we manage to juggle work/childcare costs/bills/maternity leave’.. it’s just let’s pop another out and fill in that claim for additional benefits.
Genuinely think Zoe has some sort of additional needs and Ben is just thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.