The Stacey's #4 Baby number 2 is on the way! Billy’s got a new girlfriend but he’s still definitely gay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, saw someone struggling to make a new thread so here we go.

Resume! And if anyone wants to do a little run down that would be great 😃

Reactions: 2
thanks for the thread! I’ll make a summary:

Billy and Melissa (nickname forehead), split up. She is pregnant with their second child. Meanwhile Billy has found his true love, a Oompa Loompa looking girl Called Leigha who has a son. She can’t seem to see his red flags and thinks he’s the perfect family man. We all know he’s not: he bárely sees his first born Isabella, he can’t see his daughter with Melissa and looks like he won’t be able to see his unborn son. Billy spends most of his time promoting his OF where he meets up with other men( it’s not cheating according to him) or making videos about what a good dad he is and how he was wronged by Melissa and that he will get custody someday. We have yet to see evidence and Melissa has claimed he was abusive.
On the other hand, Melissa seems to have given up of and is going down path of single mum influencer 🤔😆

have I missed anything?

Reactions: 4
He looks dead inside.
Seems like the novelty is starting to wear off to me 🤨
His attempt to wind up Mel didn’t work and now he’s stuck with horse face.

His face in those photos is the face of a man who’s realised she won’t be easy to pie off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His attempt to wind up Mel didn’t work and now he’s stuck with horse face.

His face in those photos is the face of a man who’s realised she won’t be easy to pie off 😆
This is an excellent assessment of his situation 🤣
He's posting about ways to lose him (excuses), she's posting relationship advice 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
75977014-9CC2-48C7-8DFC-89A26B8F3610.png

comes from a man who was saying he’s got all the evidence but proved nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s taken down that TikTok about how she doesn’t need to do that to keep him 😌well done Leigha, so now it’s break up and pregnancy on the bingo card? It’s literally just a copy and paste of his relationship with Mel

Reactions: 6
I think although it’s so funny how smug she was about not having one and now does. If Billy is a narcissistic manipulator like we’re 99% sure he is then this is very very sad and it just shows the cycle of control starting all over again with Leigha, she needs to get out now in the early stages whilst she can with all her morals and dignity

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And she’s taken down that TikTok about how she doesn’t need to do that to keep him 😌well done Leigha, so now it’s break up and pregnancy on the bingo card? It’s literally just a copy and paste of his relationship with Mel
Sooo true! Literally a copy paste!