The Serpent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm mid way through. The main character is creeping the hell out of me..... its that good, I feel a chill every time he is on screen

Reactions: 5
Just finished this series. Loved it! I've become obsessed with googling the story. Such a good drama 🙌 🙌 Loved the 70's style clothing.

Reactions: 2
Really enjoyed it and I thought the acting was brilliant. I loved the 70s vibe and thought they made the time period really evocative and authentic! The whole thing was just so well done. Just sad that it’s a true story and that Charles has never paid for his crimes in Thailand.

Reactions: 3
Lockdown 3 ugh............then this little gem comes along, absolutely perfect to forget the tedium and gloom that we are enduring in January. Exemplary acting, casting, fashions, music, location. What's there to say that hasn't already been said. If you haven't watched it please head over to BBC i player and revel in British drama at its very best.

Reactions: 4
I want a Hermann and Angela spin day off!
I have to say the women played great roles in this series; Angela was strong and so was Nadine, the French neighbour. It stood out in contrast to the male main character. I loved this series as you can tell🥰

Reactions: 3
I’m on episode 5 and finding it boring 🙃 usually love programmes like this!

Just finished it as I couldn't wait another week for the finale and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll definitely be rewatching it and the soundtrack and wardrobe were :love: :love: :love:. I loved the updates at the end. Also Herman :sneaky:.

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed it and I thought the acting was brilliant. I loved the 70s vibe and thought they made the time period really evocative and authentic! The whole thing was just so well done. Just sad that it’s a true story and that Charles has never paid for his crimes in Thailand.
Was gonna call Charles a scumbag... but he was far more than that. A master of disguise charismatic and charming... a great story but vey sad. He destroyed everything he touched. Many paid the ultimate price. I thought he was the worst character in the story...then you meet his mother! Wow! What a piece of work.

Great clothes and sets. Loved the Dutch diplomats house in Thailand. So jealous.

Reactions: 6
Mad to think that Ajay got away with it. I wonder what he did with his life.

I wonder if Charles really got back together with his first wife, as it depicts at the end of the last episode?? Wonder what became of her & their daughter? Mad that Ajay just disappeared...!

Reactions: 2
It went on for far too long, 8 episodes that could have been done in 4. There was no building of the drama, it was just the same every episode and too much jumping back and forth. Loved Jenna Coleman, thought she looked and played the part well. It’s a no from me.

Just finished watching it. Really enjoyed it. My heart was in my throat when Dominique was trying to leave. Quite a story I had no idea about. So sad about all those young people dying and being tricked by them.

Reactions: 7
It went on for far too long, 8 episodes that could have been done in 4. There was no building of the drama, it was just the same every episode and too much jumping back and forth. Loved Jenna Coleman, thought she looked and played the part well. It’s a no from me.
I loved this was hooked from start to finish, I think he killed Ajay, only 1 sighting he’s definitely a goner

I’ve just finished this tonight, what a crazy story, can’t believe I hadn’t heard about it before.

My husband has freaked me out by saying Ajay is still out there 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5