The Serpent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this??
I’ve binged it all on demand and really enjoyed it. Thought the lead actors were all really good and seriously loving the 70s fashion!!!

Reactions: 10
Loved it but my stress levels were through the roof. Especially when Dominique did a runner, praying he would be safe.

Reactions: 21
It was fantastic we really enjoyed it. Binge watched in a night. It was a very late night.
And yes her clothes were amazing.

Reactions: 4
Glad I found this thread! Best thing on TV in a while, absolutely couldn’t get enough of it. Alain/Charles was super sinister and totally evil, Jenna Coleman just looked stunning throughout and the clothes were just amazing! Very well shot and produced, had us gripped all the way through. Well done BBC!

Reactions: 9
Enjoyed the whole series. The visuals and music were so evocative of the era.

The actor playing Alain must have had a field day perfecting those sinister expressions.

I'd only ever seen Jenna Coleman as Queen Victoria so it was a massive transformation. It was interesting that she had to split her personality - between what Marie would think but what Monique would tolerate - to cope with the killings of so many tourists in Thailand. I was horrified by her complicity but I suppose she was bedazzled by the sociopathic Alain/Charles.

A great choice in a cold, grey January Lockdown.

Reactions: 11
Just finished it but still running on tv I think.

Whole thing was done so well.

Fashion was great. I like the way they intersped original footage of the locations.

It's just sad that it is a true story.

Reactions: 8
We're almost finished. It did make my heart race, I had to have some Kalms. Loving the wardrobe and the acting was fantastic. Best thing we have watched in a long time. Very scary that it was based on a true story. Trust no-one!

Reactions: 8
Finished it the other night. Basically binged it all weekend. Thought it was really good, so glad Dominique didn’t end up like one of the other victims - lucky guy! Absolutely loved Jenna Coleman’s wardrobe throughout.

Reactions: 5
Finished it the other night. Basically binged it all weekend. Thought it was really good, so glad Dominique didn’t end up like one of the other victims - lucky guy! Absolutely loved Jenna Coleman’s wardrobe throughout.
I loved her clothes, she just looked amazing the whole time😍

Glad I wasn’t alone :ROFLMAO:Even with all the air con blasting in the world while getting ready and that’s before you’ve even stepped outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just finished binge watching this over the weekend, wow what a story , it's one of the best things I've watched for ages. I was a bit meh when I started it, but so glad I stuck with it , very sad that it was a true story, every parents nightmare 😑