The Secrets She Keeps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't but it sounds like something I'd watch - was it good ? Just looked at the trailer - looks interesting ?

Reactions: 2
I predicted everything that happened in the first two EPs 🙈🤣 But despite it being soooo predictable, I'm liking it. Might hit iPlayer I don't want to wait 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes it’s very predictable, almost makes my think I’ve watched it before, has it been made into a tv drama before? I like it though. Don’t have iplayer as live abroad so have to wait until next week!

Yes it’s very predictable, almost makes my think I’ve watched it before, has it been made into a tv drama before? I like it though. Don’t have iplayer as live abroad so have to wait until next week!
Oh nooo!

I just think it was quite unsubtle, it was even obvious the estate agent hated the wife and then lo and behold, she's screwing the husband 😆

You might have read the book?

I’m watching on iPlayer and really enjoying it. It’s one of those series that puts you on edge!

On ep 2 now. Its one of those you need to keep watching i think. You need to find out where its going although it's kinda slow

This is exactly how I’ve felt watching it. I haven’t read the book but I’m sure similar has been done.

I have finished it also and really enjoyed it.
Do we think there will be a second season? I felt they have left it open to come back.

Utter tit but can’t stop watching. 😆The script makes me laugh it’s so bad! So predictable and unrealistic

Reactions: 6