Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Just finished this. Definitely felt tense watching it but it was fairly predictable. I didn't understand why Agatha's boyfriend wanted to stay with her then help her run away. She'd been nothing but a miserable cow since they met and lied to him about everything!

Reactions: 11

WalterMittyfan

The message that I took home from it was all these insta Huns who put their lives and kids out there for all to see and envy have no idea who is watching them. It is so easy to track these people down if you were like Agatha and that determine. I wonder if any of them watched it and related.

Reactions: 10

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just finished the second series, it got a bit ridiculous as it went on.

I just can’t believe they would put Megan in the same prison as Agatha and that the baby wouldn’t have a guard?
I thought the same! And I knew who the podcast girl was going to be before she said!

Reactions: 9

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Just finished the second series, it got a bit ridiculous as it went on.

I just can’t believe they would put Megan in the same prison as Agatha and that the baby wouldn’t have a guard?

Reactions: 8

FreakyFriday

Just finished this. Definitely felt tense watching it but it was fairly predictable. I didn't understand why Agatha's boyfriend wanted to stay with her then help her run away. She'd been nothing but a miserable cow since they met and lied to him about everything!
Yeh, purely because he doesn't like the cops he goes along with a mentalist and her abduction plans 🤷🤷🤣🤣 As you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Utter shit but can’t stop watching. 😆The script makes me laugh it’s so bad! So predictable and unrealistic

Reactions: 6

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Just binge watched the 2nd series. They could have done with a proper recap from the 1st series as I had forgot about who Simon was and his relationship with Jack and Megan.

Reactions: 5

Pamellla

Have to say, I don’t normally comment on / notice the acting but I thought the two women were acted incredibly really loved their performances and the guy meg was screwing was also good ! Stellar cast have to say

AfterLife

Finished it over 2 nights, never been so stressed out watching a show 😂 it is very intense but really enjoyed it

Gracessecret

Just finished it - really liked it until the very end... didn’t feel sorry for that Megan one bit apart from the baby saga. Very unlikable character IMO (although not as bad as Aggy!). The baby daddy saga was absolutely pointless in the end! Can’t believe the truth never came out! Was looking forward to that fight 🤣 the show was still entertaining though - I definitely get too invested in fictional storylines😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I didn't but it sounds like something I'd watch - was it good ? Just looked at the trailer - looks interesting ?

Reactions: 2

FreakyFriday

Yes it’s very predictable, almost makes my think I’ve watched it before, has it been made into a tv drama before? I like it though. Don’t have iplayer as live abroad so have to wait until next week!
Oh nooo!

I just think it was quite unsubtle, it was even obvious the estate agent hated the wife and then lo and behold, she's screwing the husband 😆

Reactions: 1