The Sculpted Vegan #6 The lying, leather tits, whose bought followers are as fake as her plastic face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a copy of her followers to show how many she has bought

Congratulations to @Cutthebull some words were used in other threads so put leather tits as we all love it and keep forgetting to use it.

If you would be so kind as to do a update of last thread that would be amazing

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine all that condensation running down her windows in that weather 😭 can’t understand for the life of me why anyone who claims to have millions won’t upgrade their windows & insulation in their home

Reactions: 5
Imagine being on a stair master with a fleece and body warmer and not sweating oh yeah thats right she doesn't sweat thanks to Lisa 'matching Herme belt' FT nothing to do with her house being baltic

• Haha
Just a copy of her followers to show how many she has bought

Congratulations to @Cutthebull some words were used in other threads so put leather tits as we all love it and keep forgetting to use it.

If you would be so kind as to do a update of last thread that would be amazing
Whoop 😝 200,000 + followers in the last few weeks,,,, kimbo rocks 🙄

Following on from comment on the previous thread.
Do you think she’s lacking motivation as she ACTUALLY has hit peri menopause instead of fuvking lying about it 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I wouldn't post a picture of my self looking like a street brawler..call me old fashioned
Screenshot_20221212-163340_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
I wonder does she actually like doing an hour on the stair master at that time in the morning
in the freezing temperatures? I only ask because if it’s for fat loss then surely having two big scoops of protein is kind of counterproductive… like would it not take half an hour just to walk those calories off ? Maybe I’m wrong and if so grand. Just think she could do 20 mins fasted after a small coffee would that not be as beneficial?
She’s definitely annoyed about her spreading middle - maybe it’s chef Lee secretly lathering everything in butter oil and cream 😉 maybe she’s hitting menopause maybe she drinks too much. If she didn’t have all the hired minions and did a bit of work around the house she’d burn plenty of calories - or is that beneath her now 🤔 Anyway, the bullshit she spews is weirdly entertaining 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats with her eyebrows, that whole story was freaking me out it was like half her eyebrow was missing when she was talking.. Its hardly her eyebrow pencil sweating as its too cold to sweat and she doesn't sweat... Apparently...

Attachments

Last edited:
Did someone steal her phone or did she or someone spill red wine over her jacket, not one photo of her in the Merchant. There wasn't even the standard selfie with a glass of expensive plonk so you could see her rolex and logo drenched handbag. Has she finally learned to go out and have a good time with her friends sorry Staff! Glad chef Lee got the night off hes my favourite.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t that just the absolute height of ignorance what an arrogant prick she is … I hope the doors are well scratched when she gets back. And how desperate to be edgy and cool … and yet she’s to climb out the boot like a dog … scalded 😬😬😬

• Haha
Plus drinking when she had her kid with her I know it was only one but she was probably drinking to all hours last nite so that beer would of topped her up

Reactions: 2
I see Kimmy is being caring and considerate when out shopping today…..here’s hoping there’s a few scratches when she returns 🤪🤪🤪🤪
How much a C U N T do you have to be to be that petty? I drive around car parks looking spaces on the end, so my car doesn't get scratched. She's an absolute 🔔🔚

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.