The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the same waist line here
Yep that’s what I was thinking!!!!! Cant wait for the pictures and for hee to photo shop them to death!! The one where she’s standing up with her arse out aswell…totally different 😂

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t wait to see this actually pictures as like you say she looks nothing like her progress pictures 😂

Reactions: 4
Just feel so sorry for those poor kids of hers.
mums arse plastered all over the internet and she’s constantly checking herself out or in the gym taking selfies and photo shopping them. She is massively self obsessed and cringey

In them pictures her hair looks greasy and where has her muscles gone 😆 shows her real size

Reactions: 2
Moaning on her story she can’t get to the gym because of her boys. Like she can’t wait til they go back to school. Eurgh she’s not likely to win any mum of the year awards is she 🙈

Reactions: 2
Moaning on her story she can’t get to the gym because of her boys. Like she can’t wait til they go back to school. Eurgh she’s not likely to win any mum of the year awards is she 🙈
Absolutely not! How sad for the boys! She really shouldn't have had children!

She’s not still posting is she? I unfollowed- got sick of her boring repetitive content and constant arse pics 😫