The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Buying Beverley Hills to find out more about what happened between Kyle and Mo. They don’t really go into that much detail about it but more than RH. Mo always seems shocked at how cold Kyle is with him. I noticed this in RH too, he looked confused when she was talking to him about their relationship, like it was out of left field or something. I’m pro-Mo after watching BBH.

I agree with what another poster said, Kyle was probably feeling left out or left behind. Mo sees his kids at work, they travel a lot together and have what seems to be a great relationship. He probably thought he was making time for his family because he was always with them, then forgot to make time for Kyle.
I would imagine also he jusy assumed if she had stayed with him after so many rumours about him cheating she always would?
---
Tbf they were always apart. Him more so recently with the Agency expanding worldwide and her with RHOBH filming/trips etc etc. I don’t doubt the rumours strained their relationship for years but I think at this point in time they naturally drifted apart. Plus their kids are old now too so that factors in.
---

I have always loved Mo lol he just seems like a really nice guy, or at least comes across that way from RH and BBH! Better than PK anyway 😂
Better than pk is a pretty low bar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally think it was the cheating rumours combined with the fact that Kyle was a teen parent, and then was with Mauricio since her early 20's.

She now probably realises that she has missed out on certain things - Its almost like a mid life crisis. That's why she is hanging with Morgan, travelling, and getting tattoos
Agree with all that - I just keep thinking of how needy and possessive she used to be and used to go postal anytime any woman dared to even speak to him. She seemed completely obsessed with him.
I never saw it coming!

Reactions: 4
Tbh, I feel like her friend taking her own life really did a number on her, understandbly. Kyle has always been one to live for the appearance and saving face, but i feel like she said duck lets just enjoy life toodleloo you serial cheater

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I miss having 3 housewives shows each week, it's almost the only TV I watch. Does anyone watch Southern Charm? I hope that comes back better and soon too. A RH of South Carolina could be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I miss having 3 housewives shows each week, it's almost the only TV I watch. Does anyone watch Southern Charm? I hope that comes back better and soon too. A RH of South Carolina could be good.
Yeah it's quite crap at the moment! Love southern charm, that sounds good A South Carolina franchise, think they need some new franchises cos the ones at the moment are pretty boring!

So NJ starts soon, what's everyone hoping for?
Reading back, I agree about getting rid of Melissa, but I'd also get rid of Teresa too! I rewatched last year, she lied soo much (and she used to be one of my faves!) they should have introduced some new housewives, or else bin it and start a new franchises somewhere else, I love the drama, but I really don't like liars.

Reactions: 1