The Real Dads of Melbourne #3 Obsessed with grog, re-homing the dog, they are a classless flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find an Instagram page or just didn’t want to share because it doesn’t match your aesthetic? Because I live hours away from Melbourne and still the first place that popped up was the place these scones were clearly bought from which happens to be 3.5km from Rye and I pretty quickly realised it was one and the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is this a lack of common sense or just plain stupidity?
They’re not paying him to mention them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well at least that business won’t feel the need to #kindly gift any backed goods to this creep in the future. Hopefully.

Reactions: 4
It’s really weird that they are pretending they haven’t sold the rye house when they have…

Reactions: 16
It’s really weird that they are pretending they haven’t sold the rye house when they have…
It’s so weird and still stressing out over the garden. You’ve sold it, do the bare minimum like everyone else would 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s more the fact that blind Freddy could have found the business’s instagram page and RDOM has chosen to lie about not seeing it, but whatever.
Sorry, what I meant was that he couldn’t be bothered finding their insta when he wasn’t being paid.

Reactions: 3
Their friend bought a house near them, do THEY know they’ve sold? It’s so bizarre. And the dogs are there? What’s going on with our alcoholic friends?

Reactions: 6
Ahhhh, that wonderful time of year when influencers who wouldn't be caught dead in BigW all of sudden become fanatical toy shoppers. #ad #paycheque

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh, that wonderful time of year when influencers who wouldn't be caught dead in BigW all of sudden become fanatical toy shoppers. #ad #paycheque
Also big w sale is so irrelevant to them. Reid only Likes Taylor. What a weird collab.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why big w would think a collab with these snobs would be worth their time or $$

Reactions: 5
Jarrad… he’s a 13 year old boy… he’s wanking in the shower, leave him be.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When are they going to mention selling the shack and trying to rehome the dogs. So bloody weird.

Reactions: 7
I think they will announce the shack selling when they secure their McMansion in Melbourne.

Reactions: 3