The Real Dads of Melbourne #3 Obsessed with grog, re-homing the dog, they are a classless flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He honestly looks really unwell, I love to snark but man… he doesn’t look good. Hope it’s nothing serious

Reactions: 3
Try wearing a face mask at work Jarred, might save you from a few germs. Get well soon.🦠

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t he always bang on about Reid making him wait?
He is up early and gets ready super fast to get out of the house, but takes his time when he needs to go back home to act as a performing monkey for his dad. I don’t blame the kid.

Reactions: 12
Hmm which is it? You’re incredible parents because noreid gets up for school, or you’ve got your daily whining content when noreid isn’t at the Porsche (steering wheel in shot) on time?

Reactions: 8
This might be drawing a long bow, but I feel like Reid not knowing today is a public holiday is telling of just how much Jarrad drinks day to day? Coz I would’ve thought super social love entertaining with our chosen family Jarrad would’ve surely been hosting some wanky dinner party with all their ‘girlfriends’ and drinking cocktails like no tomorrow because no work on Monday. And yet Reid had no idea? Coz Jarrad drinks that much every night?

Reactions: 6
This might be drawing a long bow, but I feel like Reid not knowing today is a public holiday is telling of just how much Jarrad drinks day to day? Coz I would’ve thought super social love entertaining with our chosen family Jarrad would’ve surely been hosting some wanky dinner party with all their ‘girlfriends’ and drinking cocktails like no tomorrow because no work on Monday. And yet Reid had no idea? Coz Jarrad drinks that much every night?
My younger child knows when it’s a public holiday, he looks forward to it! They talk about it at school etc, so weird. Reid so annoying,

Reactions: 2
So, you are telling me that none of Reid’s mates have been WhatsApp-ing over the weekend to discuss no school on Monday? Or discussed it last week at school? OK sure. What teens wouldn’t enjoy a lie in?!

Reactions: 5
So, you are telling me that none of Reid’s mates have been WhatsApp-ing over the weekend to discuss no school on Monday? Or discussed it last week at school? OK sure. What teens wouldn’t enjoy a lie in?!
You gotta have mates first for that…he’s probably alienated his class mates

Reactions: 4
What do you mean? He’s very health conscious and rarely drinks/ doesn’t drink wine/ only has a sneaky drink once in a while…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you mean? He’s very health conscious and rarely drinks/ doesn’t drink wine/ only has a sneaky drink once in a while…
As someone from a family of alcoholics I too despise the terms sneaky or cheeky when describing alcohol. To me if you think you need to hide or play down your drinking you're an alcoholic. PS. I have no issue with drinking, other people drinking around me and yes I did used to drink myself when I was younger.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t find an Instagram page or just didn’t want to share because it doesn’t match your aesthetic? Because I live hours away from Melbourne and still the first place that popped up was the place these scones were clearly bought from which happens to be 3.5km from Rye and I pretty quickly realised it was one and the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is this a lack of common sense or just plain stupidity?

Attachments

Reactions: 4