Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Interesting if Jarrad has returned to work full time. He seems to love swanning around so I doubt he’s gone back full time for funsies. Presumably they need the money..
Surely it’ll kill him..no more weekday walks with his ‘chosen family’, no more weekday lunches, no more quick trips down to the shack midweek, no more winery lunches, no more picking Reid up and providing treats. Whatever will he do

Reactions: 8

Bindi

Chatty Member
A string of bad luck......just stop it! This is standard behaviour when you have an entitled attitude! Poor little R couldn't walk 50 metres to get his ice cream???? Please!
Do the crime, pay the fine you flog!

Reactions: 8

Pollie

VIP Member
I don’t think they will get it, there are some beautiful houses for sale in rye for the same price at the moment.

Reactions: 7

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Why is your flu ridden child out and about in public? Surely your daily alcohol shop can wait til he’s not spreading his germs?

avex

Chatty Member
When are they going to mention selling the shack and trying to rehome the dogs. So bloody weird.

avex

Chatty Member
What does Jarrad do for work?
I think he used to work at council or something a while back? Then he stopped working for a while, but I don't really know. He always came across as a pretty low level admin type when he talked about his work.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
EXACTLY THIS! I actually cannot fathom how little respect Reid has for his father’s time that 35 minutes is deemed a reasonable amount of time to wait for him to emerge from the school gates. You wanna run your own schedule, then run your own transport too. I asked my husband what he’d do if one of our kids rolled out of school 35+ minutes after the bell and he said “I’d probably leave after 15 minutes assuming I got something wrong.” 35 minutes is actually mad to just be waiting for your kid while he talks shit and dawdles and whatever the fuck else.

and doesn’t he have a phone? After ten minutes wouldn’t you be calling to say hurry the fuck up?
Probably never happened, totally made scenario for IG content

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
The fugly kitchen Reno came up in my Facebook feed the other day some interiors mag did a spread/ad it’s just as ugly with prof photos and I still don’t get the faux marble door frame

• Sick

Michy02

VIP Member
As the page is mostly ads I wonder when Reid is going to tell his dads to stop taking pics and filming him. Surely at this point he’s a teen you would think he’s had enough! He’s been smiling and perfuming for the camera all his life probably doesn’t know any better.
---
I wonder if he gets any money for the non stop ads he’s in??

Reactions: 6

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Now that the shack has sold and he has presumably rehomed both his dogs what will old mates content be about now? Going out for dinner? A Big W ad? He hasn't got much else going on in his life. Unless we are going to be subjected to more content with his #chosenfamily

Pollie

VIP Member
I feel like something big is going on in their life - the fakest, smug bitch Jarrod has been unusually quiet of late. Just the odd random story here and there, not the usual braggy/whinging shit he constantly posts
Same. I think they are on pretty normal wages and live like millionaires. What a stressful way to live. I have mentioned before I’ve had friends HIGHLY stressed over private school fees too.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
No time to train your dog but plenty of time to make content for Door Dash. I wonder what brand they are going to flog next.

• Angry