Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I cannot be understated just how much I want Party Boy era Reid who has a massive spew in the Porsche after being picked up from a party, steals all their cases of booze, and has a ‘gatho’ at their house that damages the wanky cushions and rugs and stuff. I’d laugh so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ActiveLies

VIP Member
You do realise that YOU are the parent and can ask him to come out of school at a reasonable time or make him find his own way home?? Or would that take away your after school snacks for Reid content??
EXACTLY THIS! I actually cannot fathom how little respect Reid has for his father’s time that 35 minutes is deemed a reasonable amount of time to wait for him to emerge from the school gates. You wanna run your own schedule, then run your own transport too. I asked my husband what he’d do if one of our kids rolled out of school 35+ minutes after the bell and he said “I’d probably leave after 15 minutes assuming I got something wrong.” 35 minutes is actually mad to just be waiting for your kid while he talks shit and dawdles and whatever the fuck else.

and doesn’t he have a phone? After ten minutes wouldn’t you be calling to say hurry the fuck up?

Reactions: 18

HeyBub

VIP Member
I feel like something big is going on in their life - the fakest, smug bitch Jarrod has been unusually quiet of late. Just the odd random story here and there, not the usual braggy/whinging shit he constantly posts

Reactions: 16

savefloss

VIP Member
It’s really weird that they are pretending they haven’t sold the rye house when they have…

Reactions: 16

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Like lots of kids when hey hit the early teenage years, Reid ain’t cute & no one gives a rat’s arse about his teeth, braces or his obsession with Swift.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bindi

Chatty Member
Ahhhh, that wonderful time of year when influencers who wouldn't be caught dead in BigW all of sudden become fanatical toy shoppers. #ad #paycheque

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pollie

VIP Member
I actually think they don’t need the money but they need the income for a loan. I think they are selling the shack so they can finally realise their dream of buying a fugley mansion in Melbourne,

Reactions: 12

grifter

VIP Member
Doesn’t he always bang on about Reid making him wait?
He is up early and gets ready super fast to get out of the house, but takes his time when he needs to go back home to act as a performing monkey for his dad. I don’t blame the kid.

Reactions: 12
His latest grid post holy shit he looks like the walking dead!? Also “working in an industry where I’m prone to catching everything” surely he’s not working in a hospital?! Either way, Jesus Christ that was a jump scare. Both dogs also pictured sooo what was with the whole rehoming or did they do a switcheroo?

Reactions: 11

savefloss

VIP Member
EXACTLY THIS! I actually cannot fathom how little respect Reid has for his father’s time that 35 minutes is deemed a reasonable amount of time to wait for him to emerge from the school gates. You wanna run your own schedule, then run your own transport too. I asked my husband what he’d do if one of our kids rolled out of school 35+ minutes after the bell and he said “I’d probably leave after 15 minutes assuming I got something wrong.” 35 minutes is actually mad to just be waiting for your kid while he talks shit and dawdles and whatever the fuck else.

and doesn’t he have a phone? After ten minutes wouldn’t you be calling to say hurry the fuck up?
If he’s happy to have a chat and hang about why doesn’t he schedule pick up for 15 minutes after every one each day so he doesn’t have to battle the traffic and parking situation? Would be nice to not hear the daily whinging about it that’s for sure! Problem solved for you Jarryd!!

Michy02

VIP Member
Soo good. Love it when people like this get fined. Thinking the rules don't apply to them so they stop in a no standing/parking zone.
This is a shitty way to publicly shame his husband about a fine. What an idiot.