The Radford Family #54 Another holiday so Sue can gloat, at least Katie finally sold her coat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little round up of the last thread.

They're in florida again having gone in April/may this time a 3 week holiday including miami Chris has gone with them
But not the kids nice one.

Chris was allowed to have the kids briefly but they ignored completely reasonable ground rules set by Nicole( his ex and kids mum)and then tried to lie that he wasn't unsupervised and Sue's recently spreading lies again relating to him not allowing the kids to call Nicole says thats not true at all and he's the one not bothering and now look at him having the time of his life in universal not acting about his own kids.

Millie is due with #3 next month and back with harley as if she didn't make any serious accusations and shut him out of Chesters life.

Katie finally sold her coat after dropping the price at least 5 times nobody is spending over £1000 on a coat.

Says the kids don't receive anything excessive bar birthdays and Christmas well that's an obvious lie 🙄

Chloe seems to have a new house decorating with mila in the room.

Tillie will need further treatment on her leg not sure when but won't be able to walk for a while we all know she won't get privacy this time either.

Sues had a new hair do that isn't flattering in the slightest long blonde extensions looking like sophies twin.

Pie shops flopping more and more bad reviews on trustpilot they essentially take the money send nothing don't answer any form of contact and then show off extortionate holidays that customers paid for.

Katie passed her driving test obviously mum and dad bought her car but it had changed in the series.

Heidie doesn't have a bed or bedroom anymore they took it away and never replaced it with a more age appropriate one so she sleeps with sue and noel who prefer not to wear clothes 🤢

Oh and new series out in the new year I'd presume including milas first birthday whilst Chester got zilch

Feel free to add there is tons more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Living my best life as kids back at school today and a new Radford thread #makingmemories 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Best big brother!? Really Sue? Is it to make himself feel better cos he doesn't have his own kids to watch go on all the rides... oh sorry I forgot he clearly doesn't remember he has 3 children back in the UK! Or is it because you have paid for your 33 year old man child to have a 3 week holiday and watch him drink alcohol knowing he has a problem with alcohol!? What fantastic morals you have! Go figure!

Oh and Chris... you really think you're winning hahaha don't make me laugh! Just because you have had a 3 week holiday all paid for by mummy and daddy the person who is winning is the one who's tucking your children into bed every night and who has dinner with them and watches them laugh together while playing... knowing its because of her that they're happy! Says alot when Maisie hasn't asked after you once this summer... and Jacob and Oaklyn probably gaven't a clue who he is now!
Saw a lovely pic of Jacob in his new school uniform... bet you forgot he starts reception in 2 weeks time! Go and carry on looking after other people's children tho on your holiday! Your kids are fine and dandy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
So hurricane Idalia is heading to Florida. I wonder if the bad weather will hit where they are staying

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's ok because their "fans" will do a gofund me to help them get home on a private jet .
After all they are the amazing hard working couple their kids are well behaved & we are all just jealous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That's why you never go to Florida in August. Not only is it disgustingly hot and humid, it's prime hurricane season.

Can't wait to see this play out, I can't lie.

Reactions: 10
Her Instagram she mentioned Millie and new baby going next year.... when did they get back to friends (not been on tattle due to kids off)

Reactions: 8
Note Chole is not telling people that she is in a new house plus no sign of Jake too......
More content for the TV show eh Sue.

Reactions: 13
Bonnie probably starts school next week like many other 4 year olds across the country. But I bet she won't see her first day, she will be stuck overheating in Florida instead. Starting School is such a big milestone and an important day for the child and Sue and Noel seem to be willing to miss it for a holiday they have done before. I can't understand it, I really can't.

Reactions: 19
Looks like chloe has split up with jake. oh dear😂 that would explain why she's moved out.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Bonnie probably starts school next week like many other 4 year olds across the country. But I bet she won't see her first day, she will be stuck overheating in Florida instead. Starting School is such a big milestone and an important day for the child and Sue and Noel seem to be willing to miss it for a holiday they have done before. I can't understand it, I really can't.
Then falling asleep on her return.
Sue will think it's *sooo* funny!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.