The Radford Family #30 Poor Sue has it so tough, 9 holidays a year just isn't enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wouldn’t been a bit fucked up knowing you were conceived by a 13 year old groomed by a 17 year old? Surely the older ones can see how wrong that is
I wonder if the kids say stuff about that behind Sue and Noel's back

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell I didn’t mean to touch a nerve re-the number of kids fathers, Chris’s ex has. People will happily rip Millie for having 2x2. The double standards are incredible. I merely meant we shouldn’t just to the conclusion he’s a crappy person. There is obviously multiple issues.

Reactions: 22
Millie is 20 with 2 kids in less than 2 years by 2 different dads, the situation is a lot different

Reactions: 13
How do you know Millie does nothing? None of the Radfords share their full 24 hours a day. As for Chester, his dad’s on the scene so I imagine he would be quite capable to look after Chester for an hour or so while Millie got herself ready for her sister’s gender reveal
The girl was put in the kitchen and she struggled to make a simple meal. Sue on their vlogs is always saying she gets up early with Ophelia as Millie likes to sleep in. Sue is also always showing someone else carrying Ophelia around whilst she shows Millie laying on the sofa or sat on the sofa on her phone. Sue is always saying she is doing Ophelias washing as well as everyone else's. If that's not the impression they wish to give of Millie being a capable young lady, then don't show her like that on the vlogs.

Reactions: 26
Bloody hell I didn’t mean to touch a nerve re-the number of kids fathers, Chris’s ex has. People will happily rip Millie for having 2x2. The double standards are incredible. I merely meant we shouldn’t just to the conclusion he’s a crappy person. There is obviously multiple issues.
I rip Millie for the way she concieved O, going out of her way to get with someones boyfriend, hes a dog but a bunk up in a bathroom is yuck.

Reactions: 15
Millie will have a shock 20 two kids with two different men not had a relationship with either of them .
She couldn’t cope with the daughter she has . Expecting her mum to come all the way from Scotland to take her the hospital instead of just doing what every other parent does and take her child herself . she has them all running around her daughter and does nothing . She will be in fir a shock if she moves .

Reactions: 21
I see a lot of similarities between Nicole and the Radfrauds. I don't like her based on her socials, loves her kids ok I dont question that but when you are in an unstable relationship why do you keep having kids with that person? I dont care about the number of men, its the jump in and get knocked up so quick which obviously isn't good for the kids. To me she's Millie in a few years, no planning no contraception..

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
The girl was put in the kitchen and she struggled to make a simple meal. Sue on their vlogs is always saying she gets up early with Ophelia as Millie likes to sleep in. Sue is also always showing someone else carrying Ophelia around whilst she shows Millie laying on the sofa or sat on the sofa on her phone. Sue is always saying she is doing Ophelias washing as well as everyone else's. If that's not the impression they wish to give of Millie being a capable young lady, then don't show her like that on the vlogs.
And a lot of it is fake content for their programme 😂 they went to Scotland without Millie. Do you seriously think the older boys were cooking dinner and providing for Ophelia while they were away? Of course she has help with Ophelia there’s numerous adults/teens in that house but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t do anything for her. Sue likes to portray the doting nana look for content, stuff they know the sun will pick up on and report

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And a lot of it is fake content for their programme 😂 they went to Scotland without Millie. Do you seriously think the older boys were cooking dinner and providing for Ophelia while they were away? Of course she has help with Ophelia there’s numerous adults/teens in that house but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t do anything for her. Sue likes to portray the doting nana look for content, stuff they know the sun will pick up on and report
I do agree with you. I dont think Millie is any saint but its her parents who edits the videos and make her come across like that to make them look better

Reactions: 14
I do agree with you. I dont think Millie is any saint but its her parents who edits the videos and make her come across like that to make them look better
Yes it’s nothing but pure exploitation from their parents. The best thing Millie could do is get herself out of that house

Reactions: 13
Yes it’s nothing but pure exploitation from their parents. The best thing Millie could do is get herself out of that house
Can you seriously see silly Millie coping on her own? Looking after 2 kids without help from sleazy and flappy? No she’ll be home in no time. The boyfriend looks about 13 and he’ll more than likely do a runner like the first one then baby daddy number 3 will be on the horizon.

Reactions: 20
Can you seriously see silly Millie coping on her own? Looking after 2 kids without help from sleazy and flappy? No she’ll be home in no time. The boyfriend looks about 13 and he’ll more than likely do a runner like the first one then baby daddy number 3 will be on the horizon.
I think she’ll find herself when she moves out. Will it be plain sailing? No, but it’ll be the best thing she’s ever done for herself, Ophelia and Chester

Reactions: 11
For the first year of my sons life I lived with my mum, i got help all the time she loved getting up with my son I had a shock when I moved out with him because of how big a change it was and i didn’t have my mum to rely on. I think Millie’s just made the most of the help she’s got like most mums do

Reactions: 11
For the first year of my sons life I lived with my mum, i got help all the time she loved getting up with my son I had a shock when I moved out with him because of how big a change it was and i didn’t have my mum to rely on. I think Millie’s just made the most of the help she’s got like most mums do
I agree I lived with my mum when my first 2 were born (my dad passed away when my eldest was 8 weeks old and the reason for this) I will admit I appreciated the help and having a live in babysitter was great 😂 I moved out when my 2nd eldest was 8 weeks and it was a reality check especially because my partner was working and I was on my own the majority of the time but it was the best thing I done for me and my family

Reactions: 8
jars of baby food for Ophelia and takeaways for the adults isn't cooking

Millie isn't as thick as she seems though. When it comes to work, she's clever enough at finding ways to get out of doing actual work, at Maccies she jumped before she was pushed.

Reactions: 16
this! So many people slate millie for the 2 fathers but its ok for everyone else??

Reactions: 9
I see a lot of similarities between Nicole and the Radfrauds. I don't like her based on her socials, loves her kids ok I dont question that but when you are in an unstable relationship why do you keep having kids with that person? I dont care about the number of men, its the jump in and get knocked up so quick which obviously isn't good for the kids. To me she's Millie in a few years, no planning no contraception..
True.

Reactions: 6
It's not even remote. They went the long way round, it's only 5 minutes outside Lancaster if you go from the other side, stuck between a council estate and the motorway. It's been allocated as a strategic growth area in the local plan, so likely to have extensive development on it in the next 10 years, possibly even compulsory purchase for the new motorway junction. Sorry to burst your bubble Sue, but if you took any notice of what's going on locally, you'd know all this.
Nicole is taking care of them, on her own.

She didn’t have 4 kids by different dads FFS, 2 of the kids are twins, pretty sure they have the same dad!!!
Chris is in a bit of a bad way, went missing after Christmas and Sue wouldn’t report it to police! He not supporting her or the kids.
If they were with the Radfords, they would have been on a vlog trying to make out how amazing they are taking in poor unwanted kids. Instead it’s all hidden incase it looks bad, but the truth is bad!
😱 is there more to this story 😲??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.