The Radford Family #30 Poor Sue has it so tough, 9 holidays a year just isn't enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don't really see negativity aimed at Chris. I think we're more concerned that he's clearly battling something and his horrible parents didn't report him as a missing person because they care more about their reputation.

Nicole is clearly immature but I don't think she's the devil for sleeping with multiple men. We don't know her exact situation. Look at Sue, she's only ever been with one person and she's not exactly an angel. Not defending Nicole or Chris as none of us know exactly what is happening with them, but I don't think her previous relationships have anything to do with what is happening now.

On another note, imagine how pissed Millie is that they're going to disney right after she's given birth? I wonder if she'll drag Chester on a long haul flight or if she'll stay home and miss out.
I think she’ll relish the opportunity to have lots of “teabreaks “ with the lovely Harley, no doubt sharing more than a four finger Kit Kat....roll on next January #baby no 3....

I rip Millie for the way she concieved O, going out of her way to get with someones boyfriend, hes a dog but a bunk up in a bathroom is yuck.
😲 I understood it was in a broom cupboard ? 🤭😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’ll relish the opportunity to have lots of “teabreaks “ with the lovely Harley, no doubt sharing more than a four finger Kit Kat....roll on next January #baby no 3....
millie no longer on his facebook friends, and they're both 'in a relationship' rather than 'in a relationship with ...' How old are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And a lot of it is fake content for their programme 😂 they went to Scotland without Millie. Do you seriously think the older boys were cooking dinner and providing for Ophelia while they were away? Of course she has help with Ophelia there’s numerous adults/teens in that house but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t do anything for her. Sue likes to portray the doting nana look for content, stuff they know the sun will pick up on and report
Whatever you think. Like I said its my opinion. If they don't wish Millie to be portrayed like that, then don't show her being lazy. Simple as that. Gosh, the way you defend them, anyone would think you are a member of the family.

Thread title
No pies today, Noel gone away (again)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Whatever you think. Like I said its my opinion. If they don't wish Millie to be portrayed like that, then don't show her being lazy. Simple as that. Gosh, the way you defend them, anyone would think you are a member of the family.

Thread title
No pies today, Noel gone away (again)
Like I said it’s exploitation by her parents, they don’t care how Millie is portrayed as long as it makes them look good. I’m not defending them, I just understand that vlogging and reality tv do not accurately show their day to day lives merely just a snippet. 30-45 minute vlogs/programmes can only show so much. Everything they do show is their idea of “content”. Not just Millie actually but the older boys too, the image portrayed of them is lazy and constantly gaming when they have jobs, that’s not exactly accurate is it?

Reactions: 18
I thought they were all just missing to begin with but no, the top ones are just shoved that far up because of (I assume) bottles.
such a shame. ive never seen kids teeth that bad because of bottles

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it not just baby teeth falling out and the adult teeth have only just come thru,

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Millie will do if Ophelia falls ill while her parents are on holiday this time? Will they be hopping back on an earlier plane? 🙄

Is it not just baby teeth falling out and the adult teeth have only just come thru,
No they've been in that dreadful state for years. Definitely damaged through extended use of bottles.

I really hope the adult teeth are able to come through normally bless her.

Reactions: 14
I thought they were all just missing to begin with but no, the top ones are just shoved that far up because of (I assume) bottles.
I’m a dental nurse and yes, that’s called an anterior open bite. Caused by thumb sucking, dummies, regular bottles. They should all have been stopped when she was much younger

😱 is there more to this story 😲??
Yes alot more, lets just say Sue is no mother of the year and Noel is just a twit.

😲 I understood it was in a broom cupboard ? 🤭😳
Definatly a bathroom it was the talk of people for weeks after.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.