Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saffia bay

They have a walk in shop in Heysham, I think thats where the unit was?

Some pie reviews for the bakery (Faradays I think it is) mention there being other people who work there and not seeing the Radfords
So are they keeping both premises?

Reactions: 2

wantsteenmomgossip

Never knew they had a kid called Samson

who is Samson

who is Samson

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Starry123

I doubt theyโ€™d have got compensation for Tilieโ€™s leg. My son had to have it done as small child, he now does it to other people, we were warned of the risk. Itโ€˜s rare but it can happen unfortunately
What happened to her leg?

Reactions: 1

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Yes I do know it's a public site thank you
Are you sure as you said there must be a Tattle mole and they should be banned from this โ€˜publicโ€™ forum?! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Nobody sent her screenshots, her and Sophie and probably a few of the others in the family read here ALL the time. She thinks by mentioning the Police she can scare people from posting. However I do think the one who she said gave too many clues is the one who keeps posting that lives near them. If she takes tips from her mate brummymummyof2 then Brummy did get the Police involved as her neighbour used to post on brummyโ€™s thread on here and the Police did go round and warn her but I did find it laughable the Police were even interested.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Do grown adults really put each other on ignore simply because they don't agree with something the other one said?

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And feel the need to announce it to the rest of the thread? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sounds like Sue Radford mentality to me! If I was going to be so petty I wouldn't announce it, surely it's funnier that person simply not knowing?

I look forward to simply discussing the Radfords failings in future with people who aren't simply bitter ex besties of Sue's. Maybe your cronies can screen shot my stuff to send to you in the future if you can't see it yourself... hi Spiller!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

For anyone who isn't petty enough to have blocked me but is pissed at me for questioning why you're even here if you apparently never actively follow any of the Radfords stuff to form the opinions you share on here, I apologise if I have upset you. I still find it unusual behaviour, if I'm honest, but it takes all sorts to make the world go round I guess. Today is a new day and, whatever you claim to watch or not watch in order to form your opinions, we're united in agreement that Sue and Noel are dreadful parents and compulsive liars, so you're alright by me โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿณ

Now, back to Sue. We need to get past page 50 so someone can start a new thread. I can't even remember what the exact wording of the new suggestion was now as it was made so many pages back. I confess I had to Google it at the time for it to make sense, as that slang for vagina is not a word you here around here. Maybe a regional thing? I appreciated the humour one I looked up it's meaning though.

Last edited:

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
He does get rattled with her and the way he glares at Oscar at the end of the restaurant clip is just nasty. Ffs give the kid the burger he wants !
I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Noel.

Hairdie only getting a few manky chips to eat - those kids must be so bloody anaemic!
Which restaurant clip is this?