The Radford Family #17 Now Noel can’t do the biz, he’ll leave it to Mr Jizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bagpuss17278 for the thread title.

Small recap: Heidie turned one, house improvements continued and Katie got a boyfriend.
They were also strangely quiet for while and a tattle user figured out they had bred one of their frenchies with a sire named Mr Jizz and were selling the puppies for a crazy amount. £4,500 for a girl and £4,000 for a boy. A £500 non refundable deposit was required. The price was eventually reduced to £2,500 and all the puppies have since been sold. Sophie's new puppy Narla is from this litter and is very sick.

Feel free to add anything I missed :)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The pie shop has been closed for months and now it’s reopened and it would seem that a cafe / farm shop in Scotland is now selling the pies. They are also looking at a new bigger premises to expand the business and more new ovens.

Sue reads here as after it was mentioned that she favours the boys over the girls all of a sudden she was posting about Archie being her little boy.

Millie continues to either beg for stuff on Instagram or dress up Ophelia as a doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The latest pic of Awfeelya in the white knee length socks with enormous bows.
Absoloutely horrendous they look like bloody football socks with a bow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish they would address the fact that Bluebell has had puppies. Also,
that they're not going to overbreed her. One litter, no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The latest pic of Awfeelya in the white knee length socks with enormous bows.
Absoloutely horrendous they look like bloody football socks with a bow.
nevermind the socks, do you not think she needs a bigger carseat?

Reactions: 3
Also saying about it being mentioned on here about sue not giving archie much attention then she posts the picture with him ,going back a few weeks ago it was also mentioned on here sue fussing over ophelia snd heidie pushed out then sue posts the picture saying she wanted to get heidie out of her cot to cuddle her when asleep.....not at all obvious hey

Reactions: 14
Thanks to @bagpuss17278 for the thread title.

Small recap: Heidie turned one, house improvements continued and Katie got a boyfriend.
They were also strangely quiet for while and a tattle user figured out they had bred one of their frenchies with a sire named Mr Jizz and were selling the puppies for a crazy amount. £4,500 for a girl and £4,000 for a boy. A £500 non refundable deposit was required. The price was eventually reduced to £2,500 and all the puppies have since been sold. Sophie's new puppy Narla is from this litter and is very sick.

Feel free to add anything I missed :)
My very first tattle thread title. I’m honoured ☺

Reactions: 9
nevermind the socks, do you not think she needs a bigger carseat?
She doesn’t, most get a good 18 months out of it. I did, despite my son resembling Hagrid. There’ll be a removable wedge in the bottom to remove, and she needs pulling down so that her nappy reaches the crotch buckle. She’ll have loads of room then

Reactions: 7
I think Sue is showing us she is pining for another baby ,with all this sudden affection for her kids

Reactions: 12
Or we will get heidie was suppose to the last but oops my contraception didn’t work or something along them lines.

Reactions: 11
Keep away from the lake district folks. It would appear some of the Radfrauds are there.😟😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I seen the vlog camera on the blanket in the picnic so no doubt we will be treated to a vlog. I don’t understand how they left their children go in the lake with bare feet i would be worried they would get hurt.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought that Sue and Noel (particularly Sue) have some mental health issues. No normal couple would want 22 kids and a house overrun with pets. And the money they waste on tat is scandalous. The kids will have no idea how to manage money because they just see their parents spend, spend, spend.

Reactions: 26
I’ve always thought that Sue and Noel (particularly Sue) have some mental health issues. No normal couple would want 22 kids and a house overrun with pets. And the money they waste on tat is scandalous. The kids will have no idea how to manage money because they just see their parents spend, spend, spend.
Anyone would have if they had been treated like sue. She was a child and is stuck as one 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Bloody date night....ridiculous. Who would want to sit looking into Creepy crusty Noel’s eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.