Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
When I watched the latest vlog I could see a difference in Sue, I wasn’t sure if it was just because they hadn’t vlogged in a while, but she seemed really upbeat and positive, I expected her to be the opposite with Heidie turning 1 and officially no longer a baby. But this explains it all! She’s got 7 new babies to mother. Also explains why I couldn’t get my head around how Sophie could afford such an expensive dog!! Says she joined the site in September 2019 so I wonder if this is their first rodeo?
Where is it posted about the puppies?

Reactions: 1

Patchwork cat

They off out for a walk with the kids. Looks like they have a picnic as Ellie has a type of picnic bag and Archie has a multipack of crisp. wonder if we will be treated to a vlog of them on this walk. No dogs with them this time as they only take them out when called out. Also missing from the photo is Hallie and Casper so unsure if they stayed behind. Heidie is on sue in a sling.
Are Hallie and Oscar showing on Sue’s stories?

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Millie thinks now she's some famous influencer so she's after the outfit for free. She was begging for a designer pushchair a few weeks ago and she described herself as an influencer.
I'd absolutely hate to be their neighbour. You couldn't sit in your garden enjoying a quiet coffee when that shower are out shouting and screaming and I guess now they have the hot tub that the older ones and Sue sit in at night drinking in, I doubt they get a minutes peace. The Radford's wouldn't care though, they sod probably say be grateful you live next door to famous people.
When you look at the house in the programme titles, it looks like two houses joined together. Do they own the whole thing or does someone else live in the one attatched to theirs? I often wondered!

Lunalola

Must be strange for Katie in a relationship, like she could never have her boyfriend stay over because she shares a room with 3 siblings?! One of which isn’t even a teenager yet. Yet she’s 18 so at a perfectly reasonable age to have him stay the night. I’d absolutely hate being a teen/young adult in that house 🙄😂

Maybe when millie was in her bed the night before she had ophelia perhaps Katie had millies room and a taste of some privacy

Kate1970

VIP Member
I noticed the scaffolding had been taken down at the front of the house, where the swings etc are, I thought the window there was going to be full length?

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I do wonder if this Polly's Pantry is getting these English pies in to keep up with demand? It's kind of like with Deliveroo and JustEat - their demand for delivered meals on top of the demand for restaurant meals means they had to outsource some of the food production to these separate kitchens in buildings that sprung up. (and this was before the SARS-Cov pandemic) So it could be that Polly's Pantry has too high a demand for pies so they use Radford pies to make up the numbers? Or they are using some marketing strategy thinking people will recognise the Radfords from TV and SM and so want Radford pies?

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I'm going to be blunt and ask a question out of morbid curiosity. After having 22 kids, do you think Sue has to now wear nappies? You hear of women have only 2 or 3 and having issues with peeing when they sneeze etc, so I can't imagine what 22 kids would do to your vagina.
Maybe she has done a lot of Kegel weights? No idea if that helps prevent bladder weakness.