The Property Boss #6 Shielsy’s fled the country to Purple Bricks HQ, maybe by tomorrow he’ll be on the broo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone comment under and ask is it because of his vile tweets , see what he says 😂 I’ve only got an account way my name on it , I don’t want bullied by the fan club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s been on a video deleting spree too! I reckon it’s damage limitation by PB - remove all association for the time being

Reactions: 9
Someone comment under and ask is it because of his vile tweets , see what he says 😂 I’ve only got an account way my name on it , I don’t want bullied by the fan club 😂
Can’t have old Kim calling you the tic tock tart can we now:LOL:

• Haha
I would imagine they have kept him on as an employee but he can no longer use his social media to promote the business or use it for anything to do with work, it will have to be kept separate from his job
Thank duck. He gives tit advice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can see Biffy asking him if hes lost his job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 right Alan we are waiting for your answer seeing as you have a bleeping answer for everything ffs ✔

• Haha
I see Kerryann back on her actual account after “a ban” when really she was too busy on her troll accounts 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do u know what we could all make a fortune out of all this and start writing novels and be the next jackie Collins due to shieldys life hollywood beckons hoosewives ✍✍💰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A was gonna say wait til he goes to bed then everyone comment but bleep will be on the white snow and not lay down for days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Biffy needs to have a wee word wi herself 🤭🤭🤭

Nope that second comment never even lasted a min. Ill give the bleep repetitive strain injury deleting my comments. Ill go on during the night when I'm up for the loo.
I'm sorry but "I'll give the bleep repetitive strain injury deleting my comments" this wins the internet for me today I am actually howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll bam him up on his new TT

I've asked him if hes still doing Estate Agency lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just saw someone i know asking for a shoutout for her teenage daughters birthday 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.