The Program - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? I’ve just finished it on Netflix and cannot believe what I’ve seen.

The lady singing at the end gave me goosebumps!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm about 30 mins off finishing it, it's absolutely crazy, can't believe it wasn't that long ago!! How messed up those kids are

Reactions: 1
I'm about 30 mins off finishing it, it's absolutely crazy, can't believe it wasn't that long ago!! How messed up those kids are
I watched something today on Netflix called Hell Camp: a teenage nightmare. It’s the same kind of vibe but with different owners.

It’s crazy that stuff like this still goes on!

Has anyone watched this? I’ve just finished it on Netflix and cannot believe what I’ve seen.

The lady singing at the end gave me goosebumps!
Sorry for a late reply but I’ve just finished it too!
Absolutely horrific, I really hate this outdated view that teenagers are just evil and it’s not the parents’ fault. I’m not sure if I ever want kids but if I do I’ll make sure they have the most stable upbringing, if they’re ‘acting out’ I would assume that something to do with me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know maybe I’m just ignorant, but I know exactly what it’s like to feel unwanted by a parent and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

HOWEVER the bit where her dad came over made me annoyed. He was outright admitting fault and apologising and she was just being so dismissive? It takes a lot to admit to something like that and he was clearly upset and remorseful about what happened, I bloody wish I could have that closure with my parents! And the film maker was being (I don’t like this word) a brat about it? I don’t know.

Reactions: 2
I’m on episode 2 and it really sickens me, how did they get away with this abuse?! Why didn’t the police question it when they rioted and some ran away?

‘Bring your troubled kids to us and we will send them back as traumatised adults 👍

bleeping idiots.

I’m on episode 2 and it really sickens me, how did they get away with this abuse?! Why didn’t the police question it when they rioted and some ran away?

‘Bring your troubled kids to us and we will send them back as traumatised adults 👍

bleeping idiots.
For me, episode 2 was the worst one. The amount of control they had over the kids and the parents really knocked me sick.

I’ll be honest, I don’t think I could ever forgive my mum and dad if they put me through something like that. Whether they knew about the abuse or not, I would 100% blame them for putting me there in the first place.

For me, episode 2 was the worst one. The amount of control they had over the kids and the parents really knocked me sick.

I’ll be honest, I don’t think I could ever forgive my mum and dad if they put me through something like that. Whether they knew about the abuse or not, I would 100% blame them for putting me there in the first place.
Yes!! That's exactly what I was thinking, her dad was abit like downplaying it which blew my mind a bit! In terms of the docu maker she actually outright asked him to go home, told him she hated it there which he ignored. And now he acts like well I didn't know what was going on. You weren't prepared to listen to your daughter!

I do have a bit of sympathy for the parents but it rages me when older people who made a choice as an adult reflect that back as not their fault. Your child is now so messed up because of your decision.

• Heart